Glad to be here

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

John Johnson

Mostly a JD guy (I know....BOOO), but came across a CC early model GT. Will be picking it up this weekend or next and joined to gather info on this machine. I have no pictures, but think it's a 70 or 100 series.
I heard this forum is wealth of info. Thanks

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
John, WELCOME!

Many of us have multiple tractor brands. I have a bunch of Cub Cadets and one JD X585.

Brad McGowan

Welcome to the group I too am a newbie, this is a great place to be if you are fond of Cub Cadets!

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Welcom John!

I think there is some info on that in the FAQs.
Click forums, scroll down to technical forums, choose IH Cub Cadet tractor forum. The first page has some threads at the top that will always stay at the top. This is where many useful resources lurk. Spend some time exploring these. The fifth one is the frequently asked questions, and among those questions, there is some information on production numbers, serial numbers, and tons more.

Last edited:

John Johnson

Welcom John!

I think there is some info on that in the FAQs.
Click forums, scroll down to technical forums, choose IH Cub Cadet tractor forum. The first page has some threads at the top that will always stay at the top. This is where many useful resources lurk. Spend some time exploring these. The fifth one is the frequently asked questions, and among those questions, there is some information on production numbers, serial numbers, and tons more.
Thanks, will do some exploring tonight.

Latest posts