• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Glad to be here

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Johnson

Mostly a JD guy (I know....BOOO), but came across a CC early model GT. Will be picking it up this weekend or next and joined to gather info on this machine. I have no pictures, but think it's a 70 or 100 series.
I heard this forum is wealth of info. Thanks

John, WELCOME!

Many of us have multiple tractor brands. I have a bunch of Cub Cadets and one JD X585.

Welcom John!

I think there is some info on that in the FAQs.
Click forums, scroll down to technical forums, choose IH Cub Cadet tractor forum. The first page has some threads at the top that will always stay at the top. This is where many useful resources lurk. Spend some time exploring these. The fifth one is the frequently asked questions, and among those questions, there is some information on production numbers, serial numbers, and tons more.

Last edited:
Welcom John!

I think there is some info on that in the FAQs.
Click forums, scroll down to technical forums, choose IH Cub Cadet tractor forum. The first page has some threads at the top that will always stay at the top. This is where many useful resources lurk. Spend some time exploring these. The fifth one is the frequently asked questions, and among those questions, there is some information on production numbers, serial numbers, and tons more.
Thanks, will do some exploring tonight.

Back