• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone make me a reasonable offer on the 3 items listed below. Thanks!

Shultzie, how about an unreasonable offer?
dunno.gif
happy.gif

Shultzie, I'd love the power angle blade, but have nothing with hydraulic ports, or the spare cash. Good luck, very reasonable prices.

Kraig,
Yes you can make an unreasonable offer as long as it is way above my asking price. LOL
err.gif
roflol.gif

Shultzie - how far above your asking price does it need to be? There are already 6 messages above your asking price. Is 10 messages above your asking price enough? 15 messages above your asking price?
roflol.gif

Hydro, good call. Here's another post above his asking price.
happy.gif

For sale:

200, 3/8" x 1 1/2" SPIROL Pins
300, 1/4" x 1 1/2" SPIROL Pins

These are new. I bought them years ago in bulk and have used/sold many of them. I am selling all 500 pieces for $120.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. That's less than a quarter each. I'm not looking to sell small quantities, it's all or none.

Thanks for looking

Willing to discuss serious offers. EMAIL via PROFILE

IH 782 with Magnum 18 engine. Runs good. Includes a Model 364 snow blower, 2 stage, 45 inch, all rebuilt. A 42 " snowblade with 2 hangers. A 44C mower deck with new blades. Rear tire chains and wheel weights. Will not separate. You haul. No trades. $1000.00.

321462.jpg

321463.jpg

321464.jpg

321465.jpg

Paul I've been trying to get a hold of you. Your email doesn't work. I'll take the 782 depending on looking at it.contact me at big Steve here on the forum.

FOR SALE. A pair of NEW Carlisle 23 x 8.50 - 12 4-ply Turf Chief tires on Cub Cadet rims. $80 for the pair.. Rims are from a Cub Cadet 100 and are in very nice condition. Pickup only in Woodstock, Illinois.

321541.jpg

1450 aux. remote power steering , tiller , power angle blade and 50 in deck
Older restoration very clean all works as should. Been used a few times a year since restored 1800.00
Call or text (573)772-0929 for pics or information
Located in southeast Missouri
Having trouble resizing pics

The power angle snow blade on the other page is sold. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

100 Cub Cadet roller no engine frame is bent under the front casting it has rear fenders and rear PTO. Can e-mail pictures. $400.

International 1A tiller with the gearbox attached. asking 350.00 located in Dallas Fort Worth TX

321896.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back