• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop on the hub caps. Now $350.
320168.jpg

I have a 84(?) 782D , red , I’m going to part with $750 . Sat all winter a few years ago and then the tranny would not work . Did have all the hub caps but would need rechromed, no deck. Had engine side covers but they got burned in a house fire , more info if anyone’s interested, located central I’ll and yes it’s the diesel Kubota engine , aluminum transaxle.bad front wheel bearing, I robbed one for another cub a was using

I have 4 cub seats for sale.
1. Pan seat for 70/100, needs blasting and paint. $25.00
2. Ohio rubber seat for 102, good shape. $100.00
3. Fiberglass seat for 122/123, Great pan with solid studs and no cracks, blue edge good, needs pad and cover. $75.00
4. Universal black seat for wide frame, multiple mounting holes.

Please email me with a phone number and we can talk price. I can send pictures. I don't want a lot, but I do want them to go to a Cub guy. I have some other narrow frame parts if anyone is interested. I need to clean up my basement as I am 72 and not getting any younger. Thanks, Jeff

Non trip snow blade for an Original. Excellent condition. I sandblasted and painted about 10 years ago and it's been in storage since. $400
320309.jpg

320310.jpg

320311.jpg

Nice original condition QA36A. Gearbox serviced last season. New extra heavy duty skids. Has the curved lift arms. Located in NE Ohio. $250 obo. Contact through PM.
320331.jpg

320332.jpg

David-It is. I pressure washed it though. It's calmed down
happy.gif
. The wife asked that I get rid of it and after going through the process of removing it with basically one hand I am obliging her.

Poor health forces sale of Cub collection Red 182,282,382 gear,382 hydro, 482,582 Special.582,682,782, also 1650,1450,1250,1200,1000, 122 w Kwik-Way loader,169,Decks misc parts 2 sided lighted Cub Cadet sign [email protected]

Price reduced on non-trip snow blade listed below. $350 obo.

42" Power angle snow blade. $400 obo.
This is in really good shape!
Or I would like to trade for a Haban power angle snow blade for a SGT.
Thanks.
320369.jpg

320370.jpg

320371.jpg

320372.jpg

I have a 1962 Original for sale. I bought it 4-5 years ago and I have never done anything with it. It has new tri ribs on the front and new ags on the back. The Kohler K181 starts and runs very well. A throttle cable comes with it, but it is not installed.
The bad: Incorrect fuel tank; hood needs some work, but definitely restorable; PO welded a bolt to the lift lever; the top of the grill is messed up, but I will include a nice one; one foot rest has an extra hole, but I will include another; the pedestal has a small extra hole in the left side - an easy fix; the weld job on the seat is laughable, but you can always hide it with a seat cover.
This is an older, crappy “restoration” done long before I got it.
I’m firm at $275. Geez guys, the tires, the sweet running Kohler, the complete oil bath air cleaner and the hood ornament are worth the price! I also have a decent deck for it for an extra $35. I have a set of fenders for an additional $165. If you are interested, I can provide more pictures. I’m in Woodstock, Illinois. Contact me through my profile.

320449.jpg

The 122/123 seat is sold. I still have the others and I will negotiate. You can call or text me at 262-844-7792. Thanks, Jeff

The 147 listed on the other page is sold along with the rear hitch.
Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Paul,
Dang, that "O" looks good!
drool.gif

Long time lurker, never got the motivation to join till I had to sell off all my cub stuff! I wouldn't have gotten any of the stuff and repairs from below done without this forum's help. Sadly I have moved on to a more modern tractor that I can count on for some major landscaping projects. Have to sell off this stuff to make the cash for the newer tractor. Hope to get a "project only" cub cadet once things settle down.

All local pickup only (Northeast OH). I have:

Johnny Bucket for Cub Cadet wideframe that I used about 20 hours, purchased in late winter. Includes toothbar. $900.

Sleeve Hitch from xmw a few months old. painted recently but already scratched. $100

38" deck for quietline $125

Snowblower for quietline in rough shape but functions.Includes new unpainted wear bar and skids. $75

42" plow with new skids and lift rod $125

Cub Cadet 1450 that runs but has issues. $300
The good:
Starts and runs.
Rebuilt the hydro transmission last year
Fresh fluids and grease all around
Refinished rear differential, transmission, and back quarter of frame: stripped to bare metal, primer, Valspar paint

The bad:
Has a decent leak oil from oil pan area
Ignition coil has a terminal broken off, and wire is just soldered on to remaining post.
Engine only idles or revs too high...can't seem to find the middle. May be as simple as throttle linkage or as complicated as governor.
There is a short in the electrical somewhere - sparks fly in the engine compartment when metal touches metal. I've been running it like this since I had it, but it's not ideal.
There will be a few holes in the dash tower from where my johnny bucket controls were.
I don't think it is charging the battery very well.

I haven't figured out how to attach pictures in this post, but can email pictures. Only have one now, will get more detailed ones soon.

The Original I listed on May 7 is still for sale. I’ll include the decent deck ifor the $275 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back