• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Archive!
A couple more...
323165.jpg

323166.jpg

For Sale 129 Cub Cadet purchased new in
spring of 1974, ser. # 20500046U504661, built in Jan. 1974. It has never left the property. Started the restoration and running out of time. The engine has been rebuilt with Kohler parts, cylinder was bored .010 over and new rod was machine to accept an automotive style bearing. The engine was put into a 128 and ran for approximately 50 hrs. The frame is painted, new front tires, decal set, wiring harness etc. is included. Have $800.00 in the motor. Asking $650.00. Will give the purchaser the paint to finish the paint process. Contact me by my email address. Pictured will be sent to those interested.

1973 Cub 149 roller. No engine, has hydraulic lift and headlights. I mowed with this tractor for several years, 2.5 acres per week. Cub is complete minus the engine. Have a 44A mower deck that is also for sale, surface rust only. Pictures will be sent if interested. 149 asking $175, 44A asking $150. Contact me by my email address.

Brinly 10-inch moldboard plow. Restored to excellent condition. Wear parts painted by mistake, but there appears to be very little, if any, pitting. Can deliver to Blunier’s Plow Day or picked up here in Woodstock, Illinois. $160.

323219.jpg

323220.jpg

Plow is sold. It’s heading for Blunier’s Friday afternoon.

We'll see how this works. I'm offering two of my cubs for free. They are completely rough to say it in the best way possible. I saved them from the scrappers 2 years ago and need less projects.
105 and 107. If you're looking for a complete restoration project, here you go. If you need some parts off these, here you go.

Engine has been open on the 105 for who knows how long. Its rusted badly. Has a carb and S/G. I think I have the hood.

107 needs another set of rear fenders, I don't know if I have, and a hood, I think I have. Engine is closed, has carb and S/G. I'll be taking pictures later this week, but don't get your hopes up. Both have manual lifts.

Pick up only, not shipping these at all. I may be able to bring them out to Iowa next spring. Email is in my profile if you're interested.

If you just want a part off one, take whole thing. If I have to take them apart, I'm keeping pieces and scrapping the rest. Can't save everything I'm sad to say.

Yes, free is the cost.

I'm listing my Cub Cadet 86. Decent runner, fair sheetmetal. Clutch is noisy and charging system questionable. Rebuilt steering gear with the bearing upgrade. New front wheel bearings and tie rod ends. I put lights on it (was my snowplow tractor the 1st year I had it) fronts are OEM, rears are grote LEDs. Fender was not cut for the lamps. Backlit Amp gauge. Recent OEM seat. I am keeping the rear lift. I've got an 82 series axle pivot bolt in it at the moment. Also have a 38" deck and mule floating around here for it. I like the tractor but I unexpectedly landed a little newer spread frame gear drive. I'm thinking $450 but I'll talk. Hit up my email in my profile. I'm in far NE IL. Stop by and drive it around. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Thanks.

Can't seem to get pics to work, this is one from a couple years ago. I don't have the weights that are in this pic anymore.
323481.jpg

147 with tiller mounted. Asking $550.00 Located in Spotsylvania, VA Starts and runs well. Lights work and electric lift works perfectly. Tiller needs new tines. Use as is or great restoration project. Dash is not cracked and everything works.
323547.jpg

323548.jpg

323549.jpg

323550.jpg

Cub Cadet Model 782 for sale near Volant, PA. The shaft that goes from the engine back to the transmission snapped. Everything else on the mower is solid. Asking $850.

323588.jpg

323589.jpg

323590.jpg

323591.jpg

323592.jpg

149 roller with hydraulic lift & headlights reduced to $100.00. 44A mower deck reduced to $100.00, extra hardened blades included. Located N.W. of Indianapolis. Pictures will be sent if interested. No shipping, pick-up only or local delivery within 50 miles of Crawfordsville, IN.

For sale, two 125's not running. $100 each.

I intended to rebuild these a few years ago, but haven't gotten to it. I even moved them to the driveway this summer in the hopes of finding the time, but with winter here I know I wont.

Located in Saugerties, NY 12477
You can call Paul at 845-853-6172

I also have wheel weights and tire chains available.

I have more pictures available.

323638.jpg

323639.jpg

Helping my son list a nice QA 42A snow thrower. He needs the room so he's willing to sell it whole or part it out. I will list it first as a whole unit then the gearbox. Any other parts will also be available only you will have to ask for availability.

QA42A snow thrower complete with factory lift rod $150.00

NICE Snow thrower/tiller gearbox $150.00

I apologize for not having any pictures. Contact me via my email address in my profile and I will put you in contact with him. The snow thrower is located in Center Point, Iowa.

I have a 1965 42" snow blade for sale. It has the original IH decal and most of its original paint. Some bare areas and light surface rust. No seriously rusted areas.
This was purchased new by my father and used with his original Cub Cadet. I'm including the original brackets to use the blade on a 70 or 100.
The blade was always garage kept. I'm downsizing and recently sold the Cub and mower deck.
$290.00

323833.jpg

323834.jpg

323835.jpg

323836.jpg

Non-trip snow blade that is in excellent condition.
All Original except for one of the corner pieces. After market from Dan H.
I sand blasted and painted this several years ago and it has sat in my garage attic since.
$250
Located in Albion, In. 46701
323899.jpg

323900.jpg

323901.jpg

I am selling my Dad's old International Cadet 268 snowblower. It has seen a lot of snow in its day, but still starts and runs. Everything works. Includes the original manual.

Asking $250.

324111.jpg

324112.jpg

324113.jpg

324114.jpg

324115.jpg

324116.jpg

International Harvester Snow Thrower QA-36A for sale $100.00. Good conditional used very little and complete. This item is located in Purcellville, VA.
324332.jpg

324333.jpg

324334.jpg

324335.jpg

324336.jpg

International Harvester Rotary Tiller Model #1 for sale $300.00. Good conditional complete with right angle drive. This item is located in Purcellville, VA.
324350.jpg

324351.jpg

324352.jpg

324353.jpg

324354.jpg

Re-upholstered fiberglass seat for a Cub Cadet 122. Fiberglass on both seat appears to be in very good condition. The second seat needs the upholstery to be taken off and re-applied. First seat asking $150.00 Second seat $95.00. Buyer is to pick-up or pay actual shipping. Will send pictures if you wish by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back