• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Farmall Tractor Buzz Saw

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
My Dad picked up this buzz saw at an auction last weekend, and it was supposed to fit an H or and M or something, but now that he's got it half apart and has been measuring things, he thinks it's meant for a Regular or F-20. Did IH make such a thing for the Regular and F-20? Does anyone have a picture of one so that my Dad can compare them to the one he just picked up? Thanks!! I'll upload the pictures he took of his when I get home.

MATT - the book "150 yrs of International Harvester" by C.H.Wendel had hundreds & hundreds of pic's of tractors several of them had buzz saws mounted that ran off the belt pulley. Been a while since I looked thru My copy....
I don't think IH actually made any saws because they were "Universal" and would fit any ag tractor from red, orange, yellow, green, and the Good green, the Other red, The Other orange which later became Sunset Yellow & orange...blue and any other color as long as it had a belt pulley that approximated ASAE standards at the time.

Latest posts

Back