• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plowday 14 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vince.
If'n you gots room for my cub on yourn trailer than theres aplenty room for me, I'll just sit atop the seat on the cub and hang on for dear life as we sail down the ole freeway.<font size="+1">YEEEAAA HAAA!!!!</font>

For those of you doing 70 through the twin cities, mount a extra heavy duty rear bumper on your trailers cuz they will push you all the way at that speed!(remember to put the truck in nuetral) You may even get the one finger salute!
war.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Jeff, yes I should be there, I'm planning on attending with my digital camera and video camera.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

That's funny, I thought you and I were riding together....
roflol.gif

Art,
You probably are, BUT!
I think Kraig has and idea of something like a lawn chair strapped to the trailer somewhere for ya.
biggrin.gif

Art,
If Kraig does forget about you, be on the overpass at Exit 4 in Hudson Saturday morning. And I'll call your cell phone just before I get there so you can jump onto my trailer and ride ride next to Lonny !!!!

I love this....

We've got judge, jury AND executioner, but Kraig hasn't even commented yet!

Kinda makes a guy feel like this...
tomato.gif

...when really you guys should all be..
worthy.gif

roflol.gif

Art, last I recall you were not yet decided if you "for sure" were going.
dunno.gif

Hey guys, Art wouldn't be left without a ride, he's MY ride and thanks to you I might be the one riding on the lawn chair strapped to the trailer......
eek.gif

Art, and how am I supposed to land? Oh, never mind, I know
pop.gif
roflol.gif

Kraig-
Or one of these....
devil2.gif

<font size="-2">(I think Ken keeps one under his pillow!)</font>

Think of the aerial shots you'd get though!

Looks like a nice couple of days for plowing. Might need the suntan lotion!

65189.jpg

I'll be packed and ready to go tomorrow. Looking forward to the drive up from Iowa. Everyone have a safe trip to PD14/Fall Harvester Day! Can't wait.

Just got off the phone with Bob H.
He's says they got a little over an inch, but he went out tonight and plowed and things were perfect.
HEY! At least he doesn't have to worry about callin the event in case of snow, like some goof we all know!
biggrin.gif

Just got off the phone with Bob H. again since I got 4 emails this morning worrying about the rain that's up that way.

It's all going north of Montrose. He said that he wished that he would get some rain! LOL
The ground is real sandy and an inch would really help things out a lot.

Latest posts

Back