• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plowday 14 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It went just to the north of the site.
bouncy.gif

You all rember last spring when I hurt myself just befor the spring plow day and was unable to attend.

Well I have been real carefull not to injure myself this summer so I can attend this weekends plow day.

Then wouldn't you know it on the way to work today I get rearended while sitting at a stop light.
But I will be at the plow event come he** or high water.

Lonny, sorry to hear about your accident, good to hear that you're OK. BTW, green light means go!
bubbly.gif
Sorry, couldn't resist.
happy.gif

We're gonna have to get Lonnie a padded room and throw him in it about a week before Plow Days...
clown.gif

I will be off work Friday, getting ready for Saturday's event. So if you need to get ahold of me for any reason it will have to be either Saturday during the plow event or next week here on the forum.

Hope to see all youe smiling faces there on Saturday.

Any updates on how much rain the PD site got later last night? I thought the rain was over, and had missed the site just after dinner time, but then another big wave rolled through around 11pm, and that one went right over the site.

How much rain fell?...

Just got off the phone with Bob H..
He just went out and test plowed all 4 fields that he has available and he says it's just dang near perfect plowing and he said BRING'UM ON!
It's a go!

If he keeps "testing" it'll be <font size="+2">ALL GONE!</font>

Wow what a great day in Montrose MN. Just wanted to say a big thank you to the hosts and all people involved. It was an awesome day plowing and visiting with everybody. For a look at the video of Wcco's coverage and you missed it on TV log onto wcco.com/video and see it. Thank you again, Ron

Ditto: What an outstanding day for my first plowing experience! The only negative came on my way home when I blew out a frost plug on my truck and and to be towed home! Anyway, thanks again to the organizers and hosts. Your hospitality is greatly appreciated. (Nice job on the weather, too!!!)
groupwave.gif

Do they say "Patience is a virtue"... or something to that effect ... or maybe ..."All good things come to those who wait"... maybe I can wait 12 -18 hrs

beer2.gif

Thanks to everyone that worked on putting together this great event. Everyone one I talked with was having a good time.

65455.jpg

65456.jpg

65457.jpg

We saw a bunch of red peeking over the hill,
65463.jpg

And found this when we got up there.
Brent Balk has quite a load there.
65464.jpg

Charlie - When they have their back to you they aren't peeking, they're (take out the k)
biggrin.gif

Nive lookin load'o cubs for sure
ihrotate.gif

Hats off to all those who organized and contributed to getting this 1st annual event off the ground!!! Success was yours, and greatly appreciated by all who participated I'm sure!!! I met a lot of nice folks and had a great day of fun! Special thanks to the hosts for there hospitality! Great job Bob, Tony and many others! Working on the pics! Planning on next year already.
bubbly.gif

Back