• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plowday 14 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHARLIE - Rockford or Roanoak? I'm assuming Roanoak correct?

Denny, neither, click the archived link above.......

Dennis,
Montrose, Minnesota.

UNLESS someone else comes up with another spot, as I've not seen the guy post, but have talked to him on the phone.

Fall Plow Days will be September 22, 2007, in Montrose, MN, time & details to follow. I am co-hosting & will be the contact person for questions/concerns. You may contact me via email or cell phone - 320-224-6410 after 5 pm. Thanks. Tony

Since I'm getting so many emails on this deal and for what reason I don't know.
I'll post the same thing here that I did on WFM.

It's no different now than any other for someone wanting to host a plow day event.

Steve B. and Travis and have stepped up and hosted these things more than once FOR ONE REASON!
No one else will or have.

And I'll tell anyone again, Name the time and place and it's a done deal.

The ONLY reason that Montrose was an idea is because they stepped up and named a time and place, no more no less.

There WILL BE a plow day in Montrose,Mn., Now if it's called PD14 or not has yet to be seen.
Call the ball folks, Like they say, if you build it, they will come.

September 22nd sound good to me too, I'll have 1 or 2 tractors to plow. And I suppose I'll follow my Son around the Cities!!!
It's great to have someone step up to the plate!! Thanks Tony and all involved.
Glad to have one a little closer to home.
Ron

Count me in. Its only 1/2 hour away from my house
happy.gif

I will be there. Bringing 3 Cubs. Nice to have an event close to home (a little over an hour).

Dave

I need to check this more. I'm glad there's one this fall, wonder how close it is to my sister in St. Paul. Well, I'll do my best to show, haven't even got the 3-point hooked up yet on the 1200! Gotta get movin!!

That ain't too bad. Should be a good day then. I can't wait. Gotta get a moving.

Just for clarification, Roanoke isn't on the rotation again until Fall of 2008, as the ground is in corn this season.

So for all of you planning over a year in advance....put Roanoke, IL on your calandar for the 3 week of October, 2008.

*** FALL HARVESTER PLOW DAYS UPDATE *** Come join the first annual, Fall Harvester Plow Days in Montrose, MN from 9/21/07 - 9/22/07!!! Due to the overwhelming response for our Fall Harvester Plow Days, we have added another event - NIGHT PLOWING on Friday, September 21. For those traveling from far away, plan to stay the entire weekend! The local Boy Scout troop will be on hand providing and serving food, we're still looking for swappers, and there will be some fabulous door prizes! Call with any questions, or for more information - 320/224-6410 Tony, or Bob 612/581-5360.

Just got home from a really good trip.

Spent the afternoon with Bob Hafften and Tony Morris at the Plow Day 14 site. We plowed a few rounds, it is black/sandy soil near Bobs house. Another field we tried has heavier soil, and another sandy, so there will be something for everyone. All wheat stubble,never plugged with the coulter down.

Met some really nice people from the area (friends and neighbors) that are looking forward to the event. The roads getting there are good
(note if coming through Buffalo, there is a short detour on State Hwy 25; the route is in good condition and well marked).

Had a good time and looking forward to the 22nd. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Dave

Plow Day 14 site, Test plowing
64809.jpg

Bob Hafften (Hosting Plow Day 14)

64810.jpg

Cub 122

64811.jpg

Hopped up Sears

64812.jpg

JD 316

64813.jpg

wheat stubble, rolling Hills, very nice area

64814.jpg

Theresa Hafften (Host)

64815.jpg

Socializing
Tony Morris (in blue left center)(Promoter/Host)

PSA,
For those wondering about Plow Day 14.
It will be held in conjunction with Bobs FALL HARVESTER PLOW DAYS in Montrose. The turnout looks to be pretty large so far, so plan on attending!!!!

Latest posts

Back