End of world Friday

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
Does anyone know the exact time of day the world's suppose to end this Friday? I want to be sitting on a cub and not get caught in the john or somewhere like that.

LOL
beerchug.gif

Wayne, your gonna have to get up early. The exact time of the equinox change over is 11:12 UCT. That translates to 6:12 am EST or 5:12CST. I'll probabily miss it...usually get up at 8:30 or 9. Some survivor take a report for me. THNX

setting my coffee maker for 8:30 am central time

Allen will you email me the survivor report after you get it?

biggrin.gif

Yep, that means guys who are around Don T. and that far over, well, they are going to either fall into the black hole first or burn up while holding onto their Cub seat. It will be one heck of a ride! Guess you guys in the West have one up on us Easterners - at least you have time to have a coffee first and then run for your Cub! That would REALLY suck getting caught on the John for something like this Wayne. I suggest not taking your newspaper with you Friday morning, should be finished quicker!
Shift.gif
Just wondering, do we need to shine up the Cubs for the end of the world? I think the biggest problem, what Cub do you want to ride off into the sunset on? Decisons!

Can't believe the world ends on Friday. My old Grandda always said, Don't ever start a job that big on Friday!!!
lol.gif

Wayne Shytle

I know what I will be doing Friday ; 50 lbs of lobster and a good white wine for supper. Might as well celebrate if we make it .
1AA_dance2.gif

Gotta love those Myans!

No tellin what we'd be up to without a two year warning.

I think I'll get on my ugliest cub. It has been abused by the others. I'll even grab a manual to read while waiting. Or maybe just put them all in a big circle tomorrow and sit in the middle.

What a way to go!!!...(somewhere).

I hate to think all of the work I've been doing on these machines has been in vain.

I will use my 129
since its the only one I can hook the cart up to for the wife and kids

All I can think of when the volcano blew up in Pompeii it was said that poeple were encrusted in lava and made statues of them. Just thinking when the next civilization comes around and sees a statue of Wayne sitting in the crapper reading a IH Cub Cadet manual. :cool:

Well what happened was the Mayans were making their calender one was chiseling away am the other was making wine....wine got finished and well they lived happily ever after...now we know why the never finished the calender ...lol

Although this friday is the Mayans April fools day....lol

Ya know, I'm sorta thinking the Mayan calendar may have been mis-interpreted, and more likely they really thought the earth's rotation would reverse so when you flush the toilet the water swirls right to left instead of left to right
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back