• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub model 123

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsimoneau

displayname
Rick Simoneau
Hi all,

I am new to this group and glad to be part of it! I just acquired a cub cadet model 123 and it has a workhorse front loader...wondering if this will plow snow? I also need advice on good front tires for the snow with the loader use....please help!

Rick, welcome!
groupwave.gif

Your Cub Cadet 123 is actually a Garden tractor and post regarding it should be posted in the main IH Cub Cadet forum where more people will see it. The loader will move snow but it will not be the most efficient way to move it. If you post your query in the main forum area you'll get all sorts of opinions, suggestions and recommendations on front tires and snow removal, not to mentions plenty of drools over the thought of a Cub Cadet with a loader. We like Cub Cadets with loaders.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Not only that, Rick, but you not only have a 123, you have a loader on it,too. Can you post pics?? If not, email them to me and I will (in the proper thread).
angel.gif

Oh, here's to your 123/loader:
groupwave.gif

Hello I also am new to this group, and also looking forward to these informative messages.
I have a Cub 106, 10 horse . 20500374314540 What year was this tractor produced? Is the 46611D engine a replacement Motor??
I really am looking for info on mounting snow blade.. is there pictures of how it is mounted under the belly of the tractor? mowing deck and hanger been removed. Can you Help?

Bruce post this over on the garden tractor forum. You can look up when it was made by clicking on number 10 in the FAQ at the top of this page, right under the sponsors icon. I think your missing a "U" in that number

I have A Cub 123, I am having Hydro problems. It goes forward and reverse, but with a load it will not. Do I need to buy a rebuild kit? Is there a rebuild kit?

thanks paul

I'm guessing Kentuck is either fishing, sleeping from having fished all last night, or out getting ready to go fishing.

Paul, WELCOME!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
wave.gif

Please note that you posted your query in the wrong section. As did the originator of this thread. Please post your query in the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum".

Wayne - I was painting an epoxy topcoat on some lures. I don't like one whole side of chrome coming off after 2 hours use , so I epoxied my other new lure.

Actually all the wrong post in the wrong places ought to be deleted after maybe a week (give the poster a chance to read responses) to prevent future posting to thread.

... they thought I was tough to work under the five years when I was a lead carpenter ...

Or the thread should be locked.

Charlie???
dunno.gif

Under edit: Thanks Charlie!
happy.gif

Back