• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Workhorse #10 Loader Advice requested

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
Andrew J Curtis III
I am installing a Workhorse 10 Loader on a Cub Cadet 122. I need to reconfigure the exhaust. The muffler interferes with the drive belt from the PTO to the Hydraulic pump. Plus, the exhast from the muffle will exit onto the frame of the loader. Any suggestions appreciated. Leaning toward removing the stock muffle (across the front of the engine) and plumbing a pipe to a round muffler, like the Original models with the 7 or 8 hp engines. Alternatively, if anyone has cobbled a vertical exhaust, like that on large tractors, I'd appreciate a parts list of diagram or photos. I.m trying to get back into Cub Cadets after an extended absence made necessary by medical issues. Aging is rough!

Latest posts

Back