• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of the first pictures of Friday night.
149205.jpg

149206.jpg

149207.jpg

149208.jpg

Rick W. For you, Go East of Mason City on Hwy 18 about 10-12 miles and then south on T-27(I think)about a mile.

Thanks Travis for letting us play today.

Here are some pictures of the Saturday festivities.
149226.jpg

149227.jpg

149228.jpg

149229.jpg

149230.jpg

149231.jpg

149232.jpg

149233.jpg

149234.jpg

149235.jpg

Travis and all who had any part in plow day 17 thank you for another awesome event ...now some pics
149249.jpg

149250.jpg

149251.jpg

149252.jpg

149253.jpg

149254.jpg

149255.jpg

Plow days was a great success. Many thanks goes to Travis for the event and the plowing. It was nice that mother nature cooperated.
happy.gif

It was neat to see all the different cubs and other tractors.

The tractor pulling was great fun doing a wheelie.
happy.gif

And a thank you goes to my brother and his family for their RV hospitality and giving me a place to snooze!
greenthumb.gif

Thanks to Travis and family for another FUN event!!!!!

A Super Big THANK YOU to Travis and all those who helped for hosting Spring Plow Day.
Shift.gif

greenthumb.gif

I didn't get to take any pictures. I managed one round with the 1650. I have a cold in my lower back so the riding was just a bit much. When the lift lever suddenly went south (PO had put a nail in the hole as a replacement for the correct pin) Zach Zeroth was quick to help me put a cotter pin back in as a temporary fix. THANK YOU. Zach.

Wondi and Eva Diress and their children had a blast plowing with the Keepsake 1650. In the second picture from the top of Rob D.'s pictures is Eva on the Keepsake 1650 during her first time ever driving a tractor and plowing. That's me walking alongside. In the sixth and seventh pictures of Rob's the Allis Chalmers 414 belongs to the gentleman in the orange sweatshirt, Pat Zeroth. His son Zach is on the Allis. Zach laid claim to it right off so Pat plowed with my 782D. The D is just off to the left of the picture. Pat won the $100.00 door prize and said that he almost yelled out, "Alright... Allis rules." Pat is now looking at acquiring a Ford/New Holland to plow with.

Although the weather was cold and everyone was bundled up making it hard to recognize others it was fantastic to participate. Travis summed it up when he said to me, "I didn't recognize you at first. I've never seen you all bundled up."

PD 17 was great. The soil conditions were perfect for plowing. This is the first time since I have been attending the Spring PD that I didn’t bring 100 lbs. of mud home with me. It is always nice to meet new friends and put a face with a name and renew old acquaintances.
149294.jpg

149295.jpg

149296.jpg

149297.jpg

149298.jpg

149299.jpg

Thanks to Travis and everyone that worked to make PD17 a good sucess. Weather was great and no problem. Thanks to the pulling sled being present we had fun with that also!

Here's a few of the photo thumbnails I've resized so far. I have lots more but it takes a lot of time to resize them.
149301.jpg

149302.jpg

149303.jpg

Thanks Travis and all involved. Another good time at plow day, met lots of great folks. Hope that guy from Fr Collins, Colo made it out yesterday.

Here are some pics, awesome Plow Day!
IH 1466
149331.jpg

IH 1466 Plowing
149332.jpg

Sorry, I forgot the 1466 owner's name, maybe Brad? But he stopped, then grabbed my camera and took a couple pics of me on the 104. Here's one.
149333.jpg

The 104 performed flawlessly, I do need to tweak the clutch but it pulled the plow wonderfully!
Below is my my Dad, Mom, and Nephew Tim. This was Tim's 1st plow day, he had a blast and will be back! Trust me they are out there finishing up a section, sorry it ws the only pic I have.
149334.jpg

More People Plowing
149335.jpg

149336.jpg

Here comes a Diesel!
149337.jpg

Diesels plow fast!
149338.jpg

Speaking of Diesels, heres Mike on his Turbo!
149339.jpg

Here's our line up, the 72, 1000, 122, and 104.
149340.jpg

My "Awesome" camera was home with the wife, this camera worked for a bit then it quit - maybe the camera operator failed to bring charged batteries, or extra batteries...
Thank your Travis for hosting another Plow Day !!!

Thank you, to Travis and everyone at plow day! It was great to meet some new friends and see the old ones. Thanks to Rod Roose for the pull tractor! Had a great time!

Travis-

THANK YOU for the great weekend. We had a blast. Hope to see in the fall. We need to start a Plow Week
groupwave.gif

Latest posts

Back