• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CB,
Those are 15-30's. They were gunmetal grey so I can see you thought on the paint <font size="-2">(Even though they are black and white images)</font>

Things are looking up. Although I still think an extra coat would be in order.
131026.jpg

Terry that weather does call for extra clothing. I just found out that I can't go to Rockford. Can't rearange my Dr. appointments. Hope everyone has fun.
Luther

The ground is still very wet & frozen in my gardens although the snow we got Saturday is mostly gone now, doesn't look like I'll be plowing for a while, but I hope to get some alfalfa seed planted at the first opportunity. The weather forecast looks poor for plowday on April 4th IHMO.

We didn't get any moisture this weekend. I won't be able to make any kind of decision until Wed, or possibly even Thurs.

THINK POSITIVE......I'm showing up anyhow...Got parts to haul for others......

I was out soil sampling today mapped and grided over 500 acres, the fields carried great a little wet in places this morning, but but awesome considering we got 2-3 inches of snow on saturday nite... plus there was a guy across the fence from me seeding oats today <font size="+2"><font color="000000">whoooooho

</font></font>

forcast is looking up. at least on channel 8. coat weather, but hey, we've been doing that all winter. we can handle that

I can roll with whatever decision needs to be made...goodness knows I've plowed in enough mud in my life!!!!!!!

Travis-
Steve just wants to load that shiney new trailer of his to the gills and haul some iron down the road.
bouncy.gif

Steve-
Are you going to bring the shopping-cart "doodlebug" too?

Oh wait, I said "iron"....
134671.gif

Art,

I would like to drag the new trailer around, but don't need to bury it in the middle of Travis's pasture either...... Let's see what the weatherman brings and hope for the best!!!!!!!!!

BTW, There was some steel of some sort under that plastic shell.....dropped a screw I was trying to use to hold the plastic on and the shop magnet stuck to something under there...never did find what tiny little piece of sheet metal it was sticking to though.......might have been that gum wrapper I lost mulching leaves last fall????

can there be plowing if it is sprinkling
or would we get stuck in a hurry?

Rob, In the picture with the red tractor... is that yellow cub getting ready to "hit it" using a chisel plow???

No that's not a chisel plow, Chris E's plow is just turned so that the moldboard is perfectly in line with the camera lens......BTW, Big Steve's 782 is right behind him and that 2072 is now in my shed,........
happy.gif

Mr. Plow, Ka-Ching!! Good for you. Maybe, if all goes well.. I'll be able to attend one of the PD events next year. Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Travis – looks like the chance of precipitation has increased to 50-70% Saturday depending where you look, are we still a go?

Terry B.
It probably looks the same as it does uptown Rockford.
clappy.gif

Mike G.
Up my way, we got 14" of the white stuff the last 2 days. Course I'm close to 400 miles north of Travis too.
biggrin.gif

Back