• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to take a tractor out this afternoon and check the field. If it is ok this afternoon, plowday will be a go. I will post later....

Terry, the river is WAAAY down. In fact, Dad has been out in it with an excavator for the last week. lol

Here's the latest with Plowday. I went out and plowed a couple rounds today and the field is in great shape.

I'm going to go ahead with this Saturday, the 4th. There's a lot of people already on the way. Everyone has access to the same forecast I do and can make they're own decision based on the weather.

Great news Travis, see ya tomorrow.
groupwave.gif

Mike, I'll see you tomorrow too. Shane and I should be there by 3pm.

Bill Riley

Guess this means I'm pulling a late night in the garage to get things ready. See ya guys and gals this weekend.

best news I've heard for weeks, I'm ready to load er' up!
beerchug.gif

I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon with my green one!
happy.gif

I don't have time to get the yellow &^ White one out to bring tomorrow. I was hoping for a rain delay!
happy.gif

I could have brought 3 loads on the 18th!
happy.gif

And my wife & our good looking friend that was there in 07 said they could come with me on the 18th!
sad.gif

Oh well, We'll have fun tomorrow!
beerchug.gif

Geez John, if your havin 2nd thoughts, I guess you could stay home with the girls! LOL.... I'm thrilled that Travis is hosting yet another GREAT event and the field is in top shape!!! Its been a long winter, hope everyone is ready to roll some dirt like I am - see everyone there!!! Thanks in advance to Travis and everyonne involved.
groupwave.gif

We are almost ready!

The 104 will make its return to the Iowa Plow Day!

Last night I mde the 104 roller into a mean plow pulling machine. I installed the motor, battery, clutch and driveshaft, shifter, rear lift, spring assist, fenders, AGs, weights, different throttle cable and assy, and it started at 10:30pm!
This morning I pulled my 7x14 trailer around, it needs a little clutch-brake linkage adjustment but it is close to being ready!
beerchug.gif

Yes I took a few pictures! And I brought the camera to work with me today however I don't have a cable to load them into my computer.
bash.gif

On th enext page there is a picture of this 104 in Iowa 3 or 4 years ago. Art bought it for the PTO Rear, then I paid a huge price for rest of it... I even left a bit of the Hand Clutch on the pedal.

Tonight I will get the 122 ready, I think I can now take the snow plow off it.

Art, come on, look at the engine you had, it certainly made noise, not sure if it even ran very well...just kidding!
149186.jpg

Here it was yesterday at about 2pm after I put the shifter in, I traded a crappy old worn out one for this, thanks Art.
149187.jpg

149188.jpg

Here's the Ags, plus the 122 is patiently waiting... It will be ready tonight.
149189.jpg

The 10hp Motor, this is a temporary motor for this 104, it is from the 100 with the Front End Loader that my dad bought from Travis last year at Plow Day in Iowa. It will return to the 100 in the near future.
149190.jpg

Here it is at 10:30pm after I messed with it. I took 3 hours off to watch my son play Baseball, his 1st HS Varsity game and he was the starting pitcher!
149191.jpg

149192.jpg

Vince-
Wow, that is pretty impressive to say the least!

By the way, now that you have the engine out of the loader, it is the PERFECT time to sell me the loader!
happy.gif

Art, actually same day we got the loader home, we took out the 10 HP and dropped a a12 into it. Over the winter I disassembled the 10 hp and completely went through it. We just "checking" it out with the plowing to see how it runs before going back into the loader. An awful lot to work in a very tight space, so don't want to change engines very often.
Interested in buying it eh?? Gosh Vince used it more that I do. Hmmmm, for the right price, everythings for sale. What say Vince?
Gotto go, Am loaded here with the 72, and 1000, and nearly forgot the plows!! Wow that would be embarrassing!

Just checked the weather, Wow, maybe should keep the snow plow on the 122. We might have to use it to clear the highway to get home!!

Travis, plan on coming to plow day. Been awhile since I,ve been there,how about some directions. Please, Thanks Rick !!

Back