• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CUB CADET PLOW DAY 17 April 4th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it 69 days until Plow Day? I think I calculated correctly.

Fancy and I got out the Keepsake 1650 this morning and checked over as to why it was making the "clunk" sound like it needed the engine rail modification. Thank goodness it was only the two front bolts holding the engine onto the rails were missing. Cleaned everything and some blue locktite and that little fella is quiet. Now I just gotta get the air cleaner box and a carburetor kit. Then I'll have three Cubs for Plow Day. Only one will have Ag tires if all goes well. The budget isn't that fantastic. And if I can get them there. ( A good friend is looking into a new aluminum trailer).

Any word on a signup sheet yet?

Plowday.net has been updated.
http://www.plowday.net/
The Registration is more along the lines of a Guest Book. PLEASE enter in who you are, who your bringing, If your plowing or a just watching and MOST OF ALL, What type of machine your using to turn dirt with.

Charlie P. THANK YOU!!!
worthy.gif
Quick question.... did you get the flyer/poster that I sent you? If so is it good enough to use? (I'd like to put some up around the area.)

Charley, I went on that plowday web you posted to register, but -- well I'm admitting I'm not very Computer literate, how do I preregester?
I plan to show up, and plow -- Cub Cadets all the way.
Got the original engine that was in my 72 overhauled and a 10 Hp running. And before the 10HP goes back in the 100, I want to know if it is running right. So I think I'll put it in a 104 that Vince want to use. Its out of that 100 w/loader I bought from Travis last year In other words, I plan to bring 2 tractors and plows. Myself and a grandson, but not sure yet. May be stuck with my wife!!

Ron,
Click on the Iowa field of dreams, click on registration guest book, and finally sign guestbook.

I'll redirect/post this here for Mike.
By michael laverne caruth (Mcaruth) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 11:28 pm:

does anybody know, are we going to be able to do any night plowing up to Travis's, or is everything pretty much done on saturday?? guess I need to know if I should be up there friday, or saturday morning?? thanks.mike

Marlin, we'll be doing the night plowing. The last few years people have pretty much been showing up at noon on Friday. To be honest, I have moore fun on Friday than Sat :)

thanks Marlin and Travis, and count me in.....I'm startin' to dream about turnin' dirt!!
rofl.gif

rick, sorry to hear about the job thing also. have one brother-in-law, one youngest boy, and wife sofar without jobs now. I know how bad that sucks!! hang in there, plow therapy is probably what we all need!
uhoh.gif
thumbdown.gif

Iron Classics PD video was played on RFD-TV tonite,it was a plow day in PA with full size tractors . Too bad there wasn't any CC, but there was a few <font color="ff0000">RED IH</font> machines!! Ahhh, freshly turned soil,... ground, ...DIRT!!! Can U smell it ?

Ok....new month. How many days to plowday ??
(I looked over old posts....update, I've got a job. And it turns out to be an upgrade)

Looking forward to BS'ing and MAYBE even plowing. I like hanging out at the fire station and all....but give me the field!

Lets hope for temps in the high 60s that week and bright sunshine...

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">We want to plow this spring!!!!!!!</font></font>
animatedihbear.gif

beerchug.gif

groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif

Actually an overcast sky makes for better photos....
proud.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Boys its only 23 days till plow day whooooooho</font></font>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back