• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet Pickup Projects:

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art, I'd rather fire off some rounds of 12 gauge #6 shot from my driveway in the air towards them. It wouldn't do much if any damage just a gentle shower of lead shot....... But then I'd get in trouble. Soooo, I'll stick with the 1 million candle power spotlight shined towards them at night, that clears them out in a hurry. During the day I don't really care if they are there. Actually if they are quiet at night I don't care either, it's when they go out on the high bridge and shout profanities just so they can hear their echo.
screwloose.gif
Gee, do you think that alcohol is involved....
beer2.gif

Latest posts

Back