• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet IH 526 tiller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Lauson

Just picked one of these up after finding one in my price range of $0.00. It's missing the reverse belt, does anyone have info on the belt size and routing? Hopefully I'll need one after installing a new coil (currently no spark). Doesn't have the belt shroud either but I'm not optimistic about finding a replacement for that.

Not a lot of info available on these on it as it's an oldie.

So I think I have the belt routes figured out. I also bought a new carb for it, but then discovered that for $17 what you get is a piece of crap. It runs with the old one but takes a few pulls to get it going. Anyone know where to get a well built replacement carb? Or should I have the old one rebuilt? In the meantime, look what the wee beastie did! That tilled area was all weeds and crap that it tore out by the roots. Helluva good machine.

Attachments

• 20230716_125946.jpg
    20230716_125946.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back