• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 830

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blanasa

displayname
Brian Lanasa
Look what followed me home (for free). A little sister for the 125. I'm not sure if this is even considered to be a lawn tractor.
63432.jpg

63433.jpg

I hope that someone knows about these riding mowers. I might have questions later. The engine cranks but I haven't gotten it started yet. Gave it a good steam clean. Have to pick up the mower deck next week. Brian L

Brian L: That is a Rear Engine Rider (RER) from Cub Cadet and is a later generation of the IH models 55, 60,75,85, 85S & 95 Electric RERs...Yours appears to be missing the mower deck....Does the PO have have it somewhere??

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
63437.jpg

63438.jpg

Thanks Myron.
I forgot to mention that I have to pick up the mower deck this week. Supposedly new belts go with it too. There were parts of a bagger on it that I took off already. Not sure if that's included too. But, for the price (free), I can't complain.Are parts for these machines still available?
Brian L

Brian L: Parts??...generally yes. Some items may have gone NLA from Cub Cadet..but check with your nearest Cub Cadet Dealer. Parts are listed in the 1985 & 1986 Riders & Lawn Maintenence Parts Manual. The Engine is also listed in the 1985 & 1986 Lawn Maintenance Engine Parts Manual. The 830 is specifically listed in the 1986 books but an identical unit is also shown in 1985 (not sure what the model number is in that manual). Any B& S/small engine dealer can help you with stuff for the engine...A carb kit, maybe, if it's been sitting for a looong time...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back