Cub Cadet 1864

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbowman

displayname
Joe Bowman
It has been a long winter with no snow so I decided to take apart my 1864 all the way down to the frame and rebuild it before spring and some how was able to get it done in time. I replaced all worn out parts along the way and fixed any thing I seen that was broken as well, which I found a lot of along the way. The only thing that is paint is all the hydro stuff that I was not wanting to completely tear apart such as rear end, hydraulic cylinders, and steering column, all the white other the hood and side panels is powder coat and so is all the yellow.
313467.jpg

313468.jpg

313469.jpg

Well the price has dramatically increased due to recent maintenance cost lol

Joe B., wow that looks great! If you email a few high resolution photos to me I'll post them in a higher resolution so we can better see that beauty. Email is in my profile, you might want to use the one listed at the bottom of my profile as an alternate email. Recently I've had a few emails with attachments bounce back from the main email.

Thanks for that Kraig. Also am ordering new decals this weekend.

Joe, I'm curious about the wheel weights. They appear to be old cast wheels of some sort? Like cart or "trolley" wheels.
dunno.gif

Kraig, those may be old forklift wheels for the "inside" forklifts? But honestly, think how cool they would look with small "tip-toe" lugs welded on for when the bigger tires sink in too deep. Ok, maybe not.....lol

I got them from Nic Bextermuller he got them from his dad and believe they were from the roller tracks off a dozer

Latest posts

Back