• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 169

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masmith

displayname
Michael Smith
I bought this 169 today from the original owner. It came with the hydraulic lift from the dealer and was only used to cut grass. I think the deck is 50". The back rims are shot because the fluid leaked out of the tires. It has not been ran is several years but appears to be in good shape. The only change was the muffler. Hopefully that will be an easy fix. I am hoping to clean the carb, put a kit in it, and start it up. The PO changed the hydro fluid about 5 years ago and even used hytran and a cub cadet filter.

218081.jpg
218082.jpg
218083.jpg
218084.jpg

Mike I am soooo jealose I dream of having a 169. And do post in the main forum like charlie said you will get more action there.

I put in the main forum. I put here because I thought the main forum was more for needing advise on repairs and parts. Which I am sure I will be needing in the future.
clappy.gif

Just thought I would let you cubbers know that I was fortunate to find a 169 finally. I probably paid too much for it but I don't know when I might get another opportunity to get another one. It was truly a piece of junk when I got it but it sure is pretty now that it runs and has been repainted. I also have a 109 and 129 and now I am looking for a 149 to complete my set. I will take some pictures of my fleet and post some here when I figure out how to do it.

Latest posts

Back