• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Correct 2005 GT2544 Paint Numbers?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejbass

displayname
Eric Bass
I am trying to figure out which cub cadet yellow is the correct match for my 2005 model GT2544 tractor. The local dealer has three yellow spray can parts. 759-3258 which I know is correct for earlier models, 759-3940 and 759-3588 are newer paints, but not sure which matches my machine. Anyone have any info on the newer paint codes?

I found a link on the CC website that shows some popular paint codes. It shows two yellows, 498 prior to 1999, and 716 1999 and up. I couldn't get a good cross-ref on the 498, but 716 crossed to 1340 spray can. I am guessing the 498 is the 3588 can, but it's all vague. They say you can contact cust serv with model and serial numbers for an exact match. So I guess I will.

UPDATE: Cub CS told me that the 759-3940 was the correct color for my model.

Eric,
We're not ignoring man, it's just that not many of us have had any dealings with that new of a Cub. You keep diggin though and maybe it will help someone else down the road. Thanks
thumbsup_old.gif

Latest posts

Back