• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Got a 2 stage snow blower unable to find info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mames

displayname
Mark Ames
I bought 2 2 stage blowers this weekend one is a newer MTD that I have checked and it is the same as what was used from 2000-2005 by Cub Cadet I just need to change the mounting hardware. A related question here does anyone have a list of tractor that wide frame attachment will still fit on it will help me figure this out by going onto some websites that sell parts. The second blower is a Cub Cadet model 195364100 it has electric chute control. I searched this model number online and only got 2 good hits one was an ad selling a 782 with this blower which is good news to me as I am putting it on a 782D. The other was a 2072 Cub cadet on ebay with this same blower. I unable to locate anymore information. I am looking for manuals and I guess reassurance that this will work on my 782D. It has two long square tubeing arms that extend behind the blower about 4-5 feet how do these attach to the tractor or do they just get pushed against the underside of the axel housings? Also any recomendation on amount of weight needed at the wheels or rear of tractor?

Mark,
Not too many of the "364" 2 stage blower users out there? It was very similar to the later model 450 and 451 except for the drive system and the mounting. Here is my suggestion, at the top of the page by the sponsors "cards" is a section for CC parts lookup. Open that by clicking on it, then key in "364" in the model search. It will provide you with the parts illustrations, check the list for mounting components. You can probably get the manuals from one of the sponsors or thru CC.

I was able to get a manual emailed to my Cub Cadet dealer. we are able to get all the parts except 3 of the hangers that the long tubeing attaches to. Items #5 and item #7 Since they are no longer produced we were able to get a copy of the print faxed to the dealership. My final problem if the front PTO I have the model 418 and I need the model 419 to attache it to my 782. Items6,9,12,13,19,27, and 30-31 are different the main item is #19 the frame I have yet to try my 418 PTO on my 782 to see with the right length belt it could be made to work. It Dont all the older wideframe attachements from the 1650 type of tractors fit on the newer 82 series like my 782D See attachements.
168558.gif

I stumbled upon a 364 blower in a coworkers barn. I am wondering if its worth trying to save ( i havnt seen it yet but hear its in good shape that it was used little on a 580) Does anyone know someone that would have a use for it, otherwise I am sure it will sit for ever.
M#195364100 S#311004U0009XX

I picked up 2 364 blowers in the past 2 weeks. Both were in nice shape. When I went to mount the PTO assembly on the tractor(1872) the pulleys were mis-matched by 3/4". I refabricated it and changed the rear mounts to attach to my sleeve hitch lower bracket witch now uses 3 axle tube bolts,5 rear cover bolts, and added 2 frame mounts. I have a 450 blower but I think I like the 364 better.

217721.jpg

217722.jpg

217723.jpg

Back