CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The village's official tour kitty.

Wayne S. Maybe Graygirl has a cold bug. That is what we figured Tootsie had. On Christmas day, Annie was so stuffed up sinus wise that Angel actually called the vet. By keeping all the dried matter wiped from around Annie's nose that helped immensely. Plus Annie immediately went and snuggled close to the humidifier once Angel plugged it in.

RIP Lacie...
Youngest Son lost one of Cuddles offspring today.
Lacie, one of 2 beautiful longhair kittens, littermates, from Carolyn's Cuddles. She has been on medication for about 2 years. Both females & never separated since birth. About 16 years old, they were 2 of Cuddles first litter when we found her under a car by my shop. I suspect Gracie, her littermate and lifelong pal will really be lost without her.

Tried to post a picture but I can't get it sized small enough., Kraig, can Ya help me out here?

David S. Thank you for letting us know of the little one's passing. She no longer is suffering even though she'll be greatly missed by everyone in your family.

David, so sorry to hear about this. Please email me the photo(s) and I'll get it/them posted.

David-

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy and I do feel for her sibling that will definitely miss her. Most people don't realize how animals bond to one another. They seem to always come around though.

Charlie,
Oh My!!
Thanks so much for the resize.
I just can't get over just how sad she looks!
It is a fairly recent picture that reflects her condition. We can only imagine how her littermate, Gracie, feels now she is alone....
Geeesh....

312435.jpg

Sterling and Sadie (and my "work boots") warming up on the masonry stove bench after a long day watching it snow.

312715.jpg

David W. Just showed Angel your picture. She said they are such pretty babies. We agree.
312725.gif

David W., those are some beautiful cats! Ski boots are work boots? Are you a ski instructor?
1a_scratchhead.gif

I think it's funny that Sterling looks a bit grumpy, while Sadie seems to be smiling. Sadie has a pretty good case of "Torti-tude" and took her most of the summer to get used to the silver interloper. Being 5 she wasn't so sure she wanted a 2 month old in her house. His first birthday is in a month and they mostly get along fine now.

Hey Kraig, Yep. Taught/Supervised at Afton for 14 years, and am now 20 years in at Sugarbush VT.

David, at Afton Alps in Minnesota? That's just a few miles down the road from where I work in Lakeland, MN.

Kraig, Yep, grew up in Lake Elmo, was living in StillH2O when we moved. I've walked the Arcola RR bridge, 40 years ago.

#2 Son sent some more pic's of his cats, thought I'd share.

This is Casey, I just call him Fatso, he weighs a ton!!

313105.jpg

Casey on top, Lucky, the newest kitten last fall, on the bottom and Gracie, the littermate to Lacie, that he lost last month, in the center. At least she is not alone!

313106.jpg

Latest posts

Back