• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it when they pose!
Like the late Sassy here.
I've posted this pic before, I know, but he was so darn good looking!!

316284.jpg

And now we have bird bath Barney!

316287.jpg

I posted this before but it's been a while. That's his sister Miss Millie in the background.

Those are really great quality pics Kraig. I use to take some like that back in the pre-digital, 35mm days. I used (and still have) a Pentax K1000 which I bet you are familiar with.

David S., agreed!

Wayne, cute photo! Cats can be such hams.
happy.gif
Thank you. They were taken with my cell phone. Good lighting is key when using a cell phone camera. While I'm familiar with the Pentax name I'm not familiar with that model. I used, and still have, a couple of 35mm Minolta bodies and a bunch of lenses and filters.

Paul, great photo, nice bikes too!
happy.gif

Hmmm, I thought I had posted these photos of Pippin I took back in May. I was doing some work in the yard and Pippin jumped up onto the plant stand then looked up at the roof of my shed. It looked like he was going to jump so I got my cell camera out and got some photos. Silly cat.
happy.gif

316309.jpg

316310.jpg

316311.jpg

316312.jpg

316313.jpg

We recently received a flier in the mail from chewy.com that had a good deal on the brand cat food that we use. My wife ordered a bunch and it arrived yesterday. I set the boxes off to the side until I had a chance to open them. Last night after I let the cats in I look over and see Pippin setting on the boxes.

317134.jpg

Yep, he's an interesting cat. If you've ever watched or read The Lord of The Ring you are likely familiar with the character named Pippin and the trouble he gets into. That's where Pippin the cat got his name and he lives up to the name.

Yep, I forgot to put that part in. I think I have posted this pic before but I came across it this am and decided to share again. They're actually still big kittens in the pic and Barney's about twice that size now. He can be a horses a$$ when he wants but Millie is constantly a little sweetheart.

"Can't you see we're busy" struck a chord! It never fails to amuse (amaze?) me that just when I get in the mood to accomplish something (like mowing, today) someone comes along to interrupt the process.
bash.gif
happy.gif

Jason, wow, MiLo does a great Bill the Cat impersonation.
thumbsup.gif

317793.jpg

Back