• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows everyones kittys doing? Ours are fine. A couple of days ago, we were giving Fancy his after his daddy gets home from work ride and we came to a group of grade schoolers getting out of school. Marlin slowed down and Fancy was at the window, enjoying the warm weather and a little girl in the group yells " HEY, its FANCY", and the other kids were asking her, what? Then they all started saying HI Fancy. He LOVES it when little ones come up to the truck for a pet or simply acknowledge him as they were doing.!! Then as we turned the corner, a group of little guys were together and Marlin hollered to them the Kittys name was Fancy, so they all echoed into saying HI FANCY to him. lol. Then one little guy hollered, " How do you drive with that cat in your lap?" lol. Fancy looks BIG, as he really is when he's got his head about out the window. Also we stopped at the drive thru at the bank (which we havent been to for awhile) for some money business and Fancy perked up and was looking and looking for Dee in the bank to come to the window. He was so alert and looking around with great intensity and then Tada...Dee comes to the window to say hi. He was soooo happy he was giving his daddy huge head butts. Then a guy walks into the banks lobby and he sees Fancy and gets the biggest smile. He was saying something to Dee but dont know waht it was. Well, anyways, at times Dee will come out the back door for a few minutee to love Fancy up, and he was intently watching the door as we got up to it, thinking Dee was coming out. She didn't and you could tell Fancy was bummed out. to funny. Fancy be the towns mascot, as everyone knows him and he loves meeting people. should be. Wheather catching him in the truck and or on the lawn tractor, everyone seems to know who Fancy is. He also loves going down to Caseys as someone is usually stopping to say hi or to meet him.

the way our house is laid out it is so difficult to hear when someone is knocking at the kitchen door. However with Annie, she gets really upset when someone stops by our place and she always runs around and growls really loud, so thats a good signal that someoone is here. I think she would bark if she could. lol.

I hope everyone kittys are all good.!!???

Cath

Cathleen, say hi to Fancy for me.
happy.gif

My cats are both doing fine. Selah is happy the snow is gone he spends most days outside. Tots prefers to sleep all day inside and go out after sunset for a few hours.

296391.jpg

296392.jpg

296393.jpg

296394.jpg

Hello Kathleen and Kraig.

Meow Meow is doing well.. sleeps most of the day and can no longer jump onto our bed.. his age is catching up to him. But he is still healthy and happy! And always certain to fall asleep in my lap!
wanker.gif

He was great company back in '05 when I bought my last new KW. Somewhere, I have a picture of him sprawled across the dash while cruising through South Texas. He was just a kitten then. He would tear across the yard and jump up on the running boards when I got ready to leave on a run!

But a year or so later, his curiosity got the best of him as he kept wanting to get out when we stopped. I was afraid I would loose him, darn near did once in a parking lot, so I decided his trucking days were over.

Once in a rest area in Idaho, I was taking a nap and awoke to a heck of a racket, and here was the cat on the dash, and another on the hood! They were nose to nose trough the windshield and not too happy with one another...TOO FUNNY!!

Great pics Kraig and David.!Mike- Good to hear that Meow Meow is doing well!!David I so enjoyed ths stories about BJ riding down the hiway with you. Loved the one about the kitties on the truck looking in our BJ...too funny for sure.

Yesterday a contractor started to work on re-shiging two porch roofs. Usually Hannah is the one to run away from noise, specially the VAC, but yesterday when I got home from getting groceries, Annie was missing and stayed that way all day till the days work was done. Poor little girl. She goes nuts when someone comes by, but yeterdays onslaught that began before I got home ...well. He has a puppy, a jack russle and when I went out to see Jim, there was his puppy in the truck with his CARHARTS one. Yes, it was that cold yesterday morning. Infact even Jim was dressed in overalls and sweat shirts. burrrrr..Jim says puppy loves his carharts and if you put it on the floor, he will literally try to put in on. I told him, well by the looks of your clothing, it looks like puppy does more work then you. LOL. He has two new coats but wants his raggedly one. to cute. I took a video. Will have to try to upload it on the comp one day.

Cath

That's a great story David.. thanks for sharing it! I can just see these 2 cats eyeballs to eyeballs with a piece of glass between them!

Hi Kath! :cool:

kraig, the pics of Selah are great. He's one handsome kitty

Latest posts

Back