• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CATS Stray, Feral, Housebound, Declawed, and Otherwise

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, BJ looks pretty comfy there. His right front paw looks like it might have an extra toe or two...

Yeah Kraig, He's got big feet for sure!
I sure hope we don't loose him as he has been loosing weight and has a sore on his mouth. The vet thinks it's from plaque buildup on his teeth and has him on meds for the sore. So he's going in on Monday to get his teeth cleaned.

Tomorrow I will take Graygirl in to be put to sleep. She has a cancer in her mouth that we discovered in March and I have been like a mother hen ever since. She has gone from about 8 pounds down to about 5 and has eaten very little every day...apparently just enough to keep her alive. I guess I've been a little selfish by feeding her and giving her pain meds but she has actually been herself most of the time. She still talks to me and follows me around the yard but today she hasn't shown much of even that. She is just shy of 15 years old.

As most of you know this is one of the hardest things to do but I'm now thinking of only her. She's been in pain long enough.

325630.jpg

She will be missed.

Wayne, so sorry to hear this. It’s never an easy call to make.
sad.gif

Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear this. Several weeks back we had our oldest dog put down as she had suddenly stopped eating and was barely walking. We knew it was time whether we were ready or not. Hardest thing I've ever done.. And it still brings me to tears. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Wayne,

It's always hard, very hard to give them up. We had to put our dog down about a year and a half ago. I still miss him a lot.
You are in our prayers.

Pippin was crashed on the couch yesterday. What a lazy cat.

325822.jpg

Charlie,
happy.gif
happy.gif
Looks like the one just wants to keep your printer warmed up. Or is he/she waiting for paper to come out so it can be shredded?

Awesome pics! Thanks Kraig and Digger. Our Meow Meow has been losing weight and has had a miserable time using the box, we know it's almost time and now my keyboard and cheeks are wet again. 8-(

I had a cat show up that was spayed and declawed.
Loves people more than any I've ever seen.
Very clumsy because of tufts of hair on bottom of paws.
These pics are not mine but look almost identical.
325892.jpg

325893.jpg

I'm sorry to say that BJ, (center) will soon be joining Cuddles (left) and Pumpkin (right) as he will make his final trip to the vet in the ,morning (Tuesday)
Just breaks my heart as he has been such a good friend on the road and here in the house for most of 15 years now.

He has just been wasting away as of late, just skin and bones, won't eat much at all and hair is falling out in big clumps. It's time...….sigh...….

Princess is still around and in good health yet as is Stevie (the fatso!!) so we are down to two cats now.

new card 052.JPG
new card 053.JPG

Oh David, so sorry to hear this. The absolute worst part of having pets. We become so attached....

As I'm sure you know we lost Meow Meow some time back and I still find myself thinking and looking for him. I'll be thinking of you the next few days.

Back