• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cadet 76

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssinclair

displayname
Scott Sinclair
What started as cleaning and rebuilding the mower deck spindles, turned into a 100% tare down. Everything except for the nuts and bolts was sand blasted. My friend Dan at Restore It All let me use his paint booth, because the weather here on the West coast of Michigan has been in the single digits. I have two coats of federal yellow sprayed and will spray a few more Wednesday. I have been shopping around for miscellaneous parts.
I have included before photos and in progress photos. I hope to have this giant puzzle put back together before the grass grows. I will update with more photos as I progress.

Bad News, I just tried to up load the photos. The photos will not post. The size is the wrong dimention. I will post pics when I figure out how to resize the photos.

Scott

Recently got a 76 mostly for my father as a gift for his birthday. That is until my son seen it he's three years old and is dead set that it's his tractor. Even his size he says. So it has now become a project for my father myself and my son to complete together. I'm so glad these cubs were built to last. A big thank you goes out to the IH cubs couldn't share this experience without you!! Creating lasting memories with every turn of the key!

Claude, Welcome,, tons of great info here, check out the manual section at bottem of the main page. Also the are several threads here about the 76, and alot of pics for reference.

Tell your Son and Father welcome to what we call here, yellow and white fever

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone was able to post a picture or two of the wiring on the 76. Inside the hood by the battery and of the left side of the engine if possible. Will be much appreciated

Creating lasting memories with every turn of the key!

Latest posts

Back