Boredom, what to do when your bored?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I just go out and remove all the parts from one of my cubs and put them back on a different cub.

I start molesting pic of Cubs till I come up with somethin like this
80931.jpg

Brendan - What's the back half for , a beer cooler ?

Well I can probably rate high on the "what I did for boredom" scale.
(1) Once I moved 2 ton of lime with a shovel 10 feet.
(2) I got married.
(3) I got married again.

I look for posts from Ken

Ken - That's both sad
sad.gif
and funny
rofl.gif
. Moving the lime 10' by hand is just plain sad. As for getting married out of boredom: "Fool me once, shame on you..." Is your current bride the 2nd boredom induced mate, or did you finally find something else to do with your boredom (write poetry?) and marry Kathy (right name?) for more socially acceptable reasons? You crack me up, man!
clappy.gif

Ken.... your a hoot. Harleys and ( whats with the (toy) hehe. bored are you. i must say i know what you are going through. i Love Cub`s ... later Don T

If I had time to be bored I'd have time to post more on this site. I do good to keep up with everyone else's post. Other commitments keep me from being able to enjoy this great hobby. I do manage to accomplish something on my Cubs every now and then. Got the Mag20 installed in the 582 and will post pics later. Thanks to Steve B. and others for the help in that effort. Currently mounting tiller to 125 and rebuilding 1650 motor mounts.

Eddie - I had wondered what happened to you. I didn't know if you'd fell in a vat and died with a smile or what ...

Eddie B. Good to hear form you again. I know that it is a little far for you to attend Plow Day at Travis' place however any chance of the fine establishment at where you work providing some door prizes of their product?
biggrin.gif
We could all chip in and get a bus ticket for KENtuckyKEN and he could then hand deliver them to Plow Day for us.

Kentuck,
Didn't fall in a vat but we did have a security guard fall in one. It was empty and he didn't wake up with a smile. It was at night and several hours before anyone found him.
Marlin,
I'll check on a door prize. Might be a problem getting it to plow day if Kentuck is not going.
Sorry about being absent for so long but serving as a council member, teaching adult class in church, work, and wife (not necessarily in that order) doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Latest posts

Back