• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Blade for an 1863 and?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtracy

displayname
Jerry Tracy
I bought this blade several years ago and have only used it a few times. What other models will this blade and bracket work on?

262868.jpg

Jerry Tracy

Measure across where blade attaches to the sub frame and you will find that that blade can be used if the sub frame is changed for a 129 ,149 all quiet lines ect. So yes It will fit other tractors. Is it a 54" blade ? A picture of where the blade is connected to the sub frame would have been the picture you should have posted and The width of that connection. Hope this helps you some.

Jerry, I believe the 1863 was built from 1993-95 but I could be wrong. Do you have the part number for that? Should be something like 190-375 if it's a 42". That vintage blade was sold with a separate adapter package to fit the various tractors and I believe there may have been a S/N break for what it fits even in a certain model. Hopefully there is a part number tag on the blade and the mounting frame as that will make it a bit easier to determine what it might fit.

Latest posts

Back