Archive through September 28, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry-like I’ve said in the past I don’t have a home computer I use my smart phone as my computer...having said that I can seem to email pictures just fine from my phone but I just can’t seem to get the pictures to post up on the forum believe me I’d much rather post then piggyback the pictures to someone else

Hydro-

I think he did get the 125 running. Frank might know better. If I recall correctly he made that one of the things he wanted completed most in his time of dealing with his health issues. I can't remember exactly but he had some issues with the 125 not charging or something of the like. Charlie may also remember his dealings with the 125 at that time. I know he had a helper with cub issues during this time trying to get things tied up. I also know Dawn ended up with the 1512 diesel which she will probably hang on to for quite a while. I think it was Dons favorite (because he was cheap and it "sipped" fuel). He actually bragged about that.

Hey Frank-

Don was a cool "Nova Scotia" sorta dude that loved cub cadets (as well as motorcycles, diesel trucks, large campers, and Z turns).

What more needs be said???

I will interject here that the 147 he owned with the backwards seat springs sold for something like $1400.00 (a crazy, wonderful amount). He sold that several months before all the bad crap started happening.

This little feller followed me home the other day.
317309.jpg

Attachments

• 317309.jpg
    317309.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 317309.jpg
    317309.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Charlie! Hoping to add chains, weights and a snow blower to it and keep the MN winters at bay!

Paul - looks like a nice clean unit. I've had several 128/129s over the years and always really liked them. Something about the red stripe in the decal just hits me right. I've even thought about having a set with the red stripe made up for my 169.
dizzy.gif

Wayne - ya kinda hard to remember right now. I was thinking it was a starting problem after rebuilding the engine, but you could be right about it being a charging problem. I know it went on quite some time so it would be hard to figure out from the archives. Hope Frank or even Charlie recalls.

Attachments

• dizzy.gif
    dizzy.gif
    367 bytes · Views: 122
Don had a thread in the refubished area on his 125. His last post states he has it running good after installing a points saver and something else. I'd post a link but I'm posting from my phone and it's a pain to post links...

Latest posts

Back