• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 26, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE the PSA: I just did a Google....They never heard of it....CERMA means CERamic Manufacturers Association. STM-3 gets no response....Are we missing something??

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Your right Myron,
Google has never heard of it, but it will.
It's been word of mouth and private testing and is just now going true public.
This is the extreme ground levels announcement - just out of testing & approval.
Its not on the web - yet. The website is www.cermatechnology.com - more to come, REAL SOON.

Charlie: Aha! Well, at least that explains it. Better than MMO..Well I guess we will just have to wait & see about that. Promises...Promises... Sigh!

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

The queen told Columbus said the same thing!
biggrin.gif

Of course they said microwaves would never catch on either, hehe

Thanks Nick...Google didn't, and apparently still doesn't, know that either....

Myron B

When the time is right, our programmer will send the proper info to Google, and then they will give a more informed answer.
Nick

Hi all,
Does anyone know if a snowblade from a 1541 will fit, or could be made to fit on a 129? A guy saw my old rusty 100 in the yard, happens to have snowblades for a narrow frame and for a 1541, and wants to trade. I know the narrow frame blade won't fit, so I was hoping I could make the other one work somehow. I know nothing about the 1541s.
Thanks!
Tom

Latest posts

Back