• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
Price drop on the chipper shredder was $200.00 now 185.00 picked up in NE Iowa or its going to epay...
65448.jpg

Excellent condition International Cub Cadet 128 with 12 HP Kohler engine, 52" deck, carbide blades, good belts. Snowplow attachment included, for $575.00. Also have available roller attachment ($25.00) and aerator attachment ($25.00). Call Rich at 630/393-1313.
65887.jpg

I have a Haban sickle bar mower for sale, model 402E. Its rusty but looks like it could be restored/used with some TLC. I think it's all there. I will take it apart to ship, buyer to pay shipping. I would like $300 or best offer. If you think I am way off base make me an offer. I need to sell this so I can buy another tractor.
Jim
65891.jpg
65892.jpg

ATTENTION CUB CADET COLLECTORS:
For Sale: 1961 Cub Cadet tractor, complete non spring trip front blade, and complete/completely solid timed mower deck...PACKAGE DEAL!

Tractor serial number 2885 (Built in February)
This tractor has -all- of the correct early 1961 Original parts! Collared front spindles, screw terminal key switch, no creeper handle hole in the frame, no arch shaped slot in the pedistal, and the U shaped S/G bracket.

The tractor also has nice fenders, oil bath air cleaner, dipstick-oil plug, 5/8" hole in the drawbar, hood ornament, a completely rebuilt S/G with bearings installed (I had the shop leave the flip up oil caps 'for looks') and -brand new- Voltage Regulator. The grill is really straight, and the pan seat can easily be fixed up to look great!

Since I have owned this tractor it has recieved MANY, MANY new Kohler and IH parts! No leaks, or drips. A slight puff of smoke when going from idle to open throttle...otherwise, the K-161 runs great!
65910.jpg

65911.jpg

65912.jpg

65913.jpg

The non spring trip blade is complete! And has the blade extension. Also has reproduction frame mounting brackets that have never been bolted on!
65914.jpg

65915.jpg

The 38" timed deck is also complete, and mows great! There is absolutely no rust out, or rot, on this deck!! It could use a new bearing on 1 of the spindles, so I'll throw in a parts deck as a donor.
65916.jpg

65917.jpg

Price for the entire package is $585

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested...
I have MANY MANY more pictures of the tractor (including the early '61 parts) and blade..and I can provide a detailed list of all of the new parts that have been installed on the tractor

Tractor, blade, and deck must be picked up at my place in West Central Ohio (15 minutes from I-75, 30 minutes from I-70)

Thanks!
Bill

For Sale: IH Cub Cadet model 1250 SN 658006 (built in June of 1979)
12hp Kohler K301AQS engine, hydrostatic transmission, manual implement lift. 1" front spindles/wheels.

Tractor runs great! No smoke, no noises. Steering is tight. New ISO mounts installed and ISO rail mod. flex couplings, head gasket, and carb rebuild, done in April of '06. New hydro fan, lip seal, hydro filter and Hytran installed in April of '07. Has a muffler crutch. The fenders are straight. The 10.5" Goodyear turfs on the back are in nice shape, the turfs on the front aren't the best...

The 44A deck is pretty solid. It has had some patching done to it, but unless you flip the deck over, you can't see it.

Tractor is missing nothing, and needs nothing. Take it home, unload it, and mow your yard!! This is the first Cub Cadet I ever bought, and has been my mowing tractor/utility tractor for 5 years.
65975.jpg

65976.jpg

65977.jpg

65978.jpg

Price $600
Tractor must be picked up at my place in west central Ohio

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested.

This tractor needs to find a new home..(your home)...throw away machines in front of Wal-Mart are $1,000............This Heavy Duty IH built Cub Cadet with 44" mower is a mere $600!

No repairs needed...buy it, take it home, unload it, and mow your yard

<u>I have a sprint car on the way, and need the room!</u>

Thanks!
Bill

Cat0 three point hitch. Model # 389 for garden tractors. I bought it this spring for a project that is now gone. New greasable bushings on the main rockshaft. The adjustable link arms have been repaired. This was assembled wrong and was binding when raised and lowered. Shows some wear. Installation instructions and parts list are included. Comes as shown. Some of the mounting bolts are missing. Use the parts list for missing bolts.
65995.jpg

65996.jpg

I would like $350 for it plus shipping.

I've got a few Cub Cadets for sale. I've got 2 71s with 38in mower decks $250 each, a 100 with 38in mower deck $250 , 102 mostly for parts $75, 108 $200, 125 project tractor $200, 127 with 42in mower deck & 3pt $350, and a 109 with 42in mower deck $200. Also have some parts.

Just got in a 1250 and 123 for parts. Will probably have a 126 for sale in the next couple weeks.

Please email me for pictures and descripions. If your looking for parts, please let me know specific items. I might be interested in trading also. All items must be picked up at Odon, IN

Fenders with hardware and brackets off of a 100/70 for sale. I have blasted, primed and painted them yellow but I never used them. They are in excellent condition with no dents.
Asking $130 Bob 717 225-4994 [email protected]

66260.jpg

This 123 is on a Consignment Auction bill this coming Thursday October 11th along with a 48" deck and 42" snowblower. I will post another pic soon, this does not have the Ags on it now.
The Auction is in Hammond, Wisconsin. All the proceeds will help people from my church(my Wife and son-Andrew included) go to Jamaica on a mission trip to work at Robin's Nest Childrens Home.

The 1961 Original 'package deal' was SOLD today.
THANKS!!

I still have the nice 1250 with 44A deck available

ihrotate.gif

For Sale, a box of cub cadet originals and parts. A trike, a cub look a like, a 123, engines,hydro lift,S/G, many parts. $1500 take it all. I'm in Largo, Fl. 727-423-6449
66312.jpg

66313.jpg

66314.jpg

66315.jpg

Sorry folks. I am having trouble resizing my photographs. I think I have it right this time. Please be patient with me.
66336.jpg

66337.jpg

66340.jpg

66341.jpg

George - When can I come pick up the FREE cub and equipment ?

Time to start thinking about snow!

QA-42 Thrower. Solid shape. I wire brushed the auger housing a few years back and painted it the wrong color white, but the wrong color is better then rust! The auger is is pretty decent shape, just a few dents here and there. $160.00

66375.jpg

66376.jpg

Cub Cadet wind Breaker Cab. The soft doors are showing their age but are all still there and usable. I taped the top of one a few years to add strength and it still seems to be holding. All the metal pieces are there as is the glass. Very little to no rust. $170.00

66377.jpg

I would prefer for you to come and pick these items up as they're all rather large.

Matt., that looks like a QA42<blink>A</blink> to me....
66410.gif

Kraig is right. I should have proofed better but I was trying to get it posted before I had to leave.

QA-42A

Matt, is that the Deluxe cab (hard top and frame with soft doors) or a windbreaker cab (all soft)?
dunno.gif

Kraig:

Deluxe cab, sorry again. If you look at he picture you can see the frame and roof behind the doors.

Latest posts

Back