• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 18, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, please say that isn't so!
feint.gif

Digger
The 982 has yellow paint traces on the serial tag and red paint traces around the tag. Claims @125 hours and not a repaint . Makes me wonder if hour meter has also been changed . $1600

Ya, lucky my snowing is December....not like Charlies "snowing" in Oct!!! Yikes.

I've still yet to get that new pin put in the drive Charlie. As I mentioned, life gets in the way and things just don't get done as quickly as I want. It's on the "to do" list.

149 grill decal....
So, is it supposed to fit completely down inside the depressed area of the grill like the remains of this one??

If so, the decal I have, 2-11/16" x 2-11/16" is too big.

The center section of the grill measures 2-5/32" wide x 2-5/16" tall.

322546.jpg

David-
Pretty sure it's supposed to be an aluminum emblem there. Most are gone of course...

I believe the 1x8/9 grill used the same <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> aluminum "decal" that was in the Spirit of 76 and other lawn tractors, the 76, 80 and hydro 80. I should probably measure this one that's in my SO76 to verify...

322548.jpg

Charlie, do you stock those or is that an NOS example?

EDIT: Never mind I found where you have it on CCS, was an NOS one.

EDIT 2: If the one in my SO76 is the same size perhaps one should be looking for old 76, 80 and 81 hoods to salvage them from...

Latest posts

Back