• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 18, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven K.
It usually means read the footnotes.
biggrin.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

That was my first posting ever so I guess I am a little confused. I know my 127 has footrests but I will have to run out and look to see if it has footnotes.

Steven K.
I was funnin with ya, I have no idea what the asterick means.
I guess my sense of humor dosn't work anymore, SORRY!

Still working on my 782 (719999 & under) and want to know is the ignition switch on a 782 different from a Quiet Line switch? Thanks

Digger
No problem I understand you were joking. The return was also my attempt at humor. I am still cureous about the asterick though. I would like to know if this is common or not. I have mowed my two acres for the past 16 years with this cub and it is still running strong.

Thanks Digger the switch will crank the 782 but I had to turn the switch back to the left after cranking to the 1st position to get the pto and lights to work . It's best to own IH cub cadet because someone will know what to do and thanks for the wiring diagrams. James, where is a good place to get a starter switch quickly whers the vendor will communicate with you?

well guys i finally got my qa 36a painted and put back together. Ran the thing and theres a knocking somewhere. Any ideas?

Hi guys, I am thinking of getting a complete hitch for my 71 and putting a plow on the back so I can work up the garden with it. But not have any experiance with those plows and I am wondering if the 71 has enough power for this. It has a good running replacement k181 kohler engine and the ground is already broke mainly looking to have some fun. What do you guys think? Mike.

Latest posts

Back