• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 10, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pops:

Some Cubs, like my 784, had two Flex Disc Couplers on each end of the drive shaft. My 1450 had three, two on the front and one on the rear.I modified the drive shaft on the 1450 for two Flec Disc Couplers, by drilling a new hole and moving the adpator.

My educated guess on the dual flex disc couplers, was to spread the load (or torgue) over the two discs as opposed to the single version. It would offer more longevity and less vibration

Here is a Pics of what you got:
40928.jpg

Here is a Pics of the Q/L hydro:
40929.jpg

Here is the Diagram from the 782/784:
40930.jpg

Unless there is some space restrictions, I can't see why you couldn't adapt.

The Part No is: 722-3000

IH CC124 12hp. What kind of attachment can I use to pick leaves up. I dont want to rake. Not enough hours in day to get it done.

I just got a trailer for my cub. Its has high sides and the whole thing is held together with codder pins. I can turn it into a flat bed!!! Oh yeh... it has a dump truck style rear gate. when I dump it the rear gate swings open at the bottom. I am working on pics for u all.

Thanks Roland!! I agree on all counts, and 2 it will be thanks for the part number also!

Pops

Roland B, Ben C: Ya better check that part number. My TC-193 sez 722-3000 is the flex disc(#9) and 748-3001 is the coupling arm (#10).

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Myron:

Sorry....I am in error...
shame.gif
Typo....It should be Reference #9.

BTW...the updated Part No is: 922-3000.

Here is a Pics of what Richard Christensen made up showing the differences in the Flex Disc Couplers:
40933.jpg

Hey there, I just joined so I thought I would introduce myself. Here's a picture of my Cub Cadet 100 project. It was my grandpa's garden tilling maching since the the early 70s, so it's a bit sentimental to me. I'm waiting for some new decals at the moment before I can continue too much further. Does anybody have a picture of the brake linkage arm? I think I'm missing it.

40936.jpg

ERIK P. - There's a couple different vacuum attachments for Cubbies to pick up leaves & clippings.... One brand is a PECO, Charlie will be posting a pic of His shortly I bet, BRYAN has a TRAC-VAC if I remember right... AGRIFAB's fit, I saw an old one made by OHIO STEEL FABRICATING that I was a bit too late to buy years ago... so I built My own...

Latest posts

Back