• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 06, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry Davis,

they are not the same cylinder, completely different design.

Paul,
Very nice find on the reel mower!

Update on my 782. WHAAAA-HOOO!!
buttrock.gif

I started it up yesterday and tried to use the hyd. lift right away like I always do on the "9".
It didn't move until a few moments went by. The P.O. says he never changed the hydro filter but he thought it had plenty of fluid.
So the first thing I did was change the filter and filled it up with Hytran. Now the it seems to work like new. Boy what a relief!
Here is a pic of it running posing by his big brother. I think he looks happy.
1a_scratchhead.gif

262548.jpg

Shultzie: They BOTH look happy from here!
thumbsup.gif
happy.gif

Art, here's a BB36 drive pulley that was on an Original owned by Mark Plotz. Craig Carney took this at the 2001 Red Power Round Up.

262551.jpg

You guys are missing the boat by not heading down to Denny T's in Cedar Rapids Iowa!!!!
You can't believe the amount of stuff he's moving out CHEAP!
Here's a couple shots mid loading, LOL
262556.jpg

262557.jpg

Oh yea, and then there's this,
262558.jpg

Was there a ad for that stuff....

nice load Charlie

Jeff, yes, (well, maybe not all that Charlie took photos of but he did post having a bunch of stuff) and he just posted a bunch of tillers for sale.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Dennis Tiernan (Dtiernan) on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 01:11 pm:: This is just a start. I have lots of stuff to move. Truck load discounts.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Latest posts

Back