• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 04, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of the 147 that was with the other tractors that I brought home recently. It's on the to-do list along with the keepr list. I still haven't broken the news to Angel yet. Fancy however thinks is neat. Still debating on keeping the 23z10.5x12s on the rear or not. Eventually it will be another Plow Day tractor.

207368.jpg

207369.jpg

207370.jpg

207371.jpg

Someone had to cut on the rear area behind the seat.
bash.gif

207372.jpg

If anyone is having a hard time staying logged in, not to worry, It's being checked out.

Ah, I wonder if it anyone else was having trouble.

Terry Reed
(If anyone is having a hard time staying logged in, not to worry, It's being checked out. )

I`am glad i`am not the only one lol
draw.gif

guys in the 70's dodge with 1000lb snow plow assys used a dodge power steering pump to lift and angle the plow plus run the steering and had no problems just an idea

Lanny, I know a little about dodge trucks, I've got 2 70's. Wasn't that a seperate pump for the plow? Most guys just didn't run the belt when they wasn't running the plow.

quick question
will a 14 horse block out of a john deere 214 fit/or be the same as a 1450's

Finally got to do some work on my cubs today. The temperature finally got below 90 for the first time since June(seems like). Put the wide/high flotation tires on the 106. Took off the valve cover and inside contents to find some knot-head used some kind of rubber sealant on everything.
rant.gif
Of course they had the drain hole sealed where the oil drains back into the block.
screwloose.gif
Removed the carb, cleaned and adjusted it. Put all the linkage, choke, and throttle cables back on and adjusted everything. Also took off the custom air filter cover and put a oem cover on along with a new air filter. It sure does run good now! Wanted to take it to the car wash for a bath, but I ran out of time.
212849.jpg

Spent the rest of the day welding and grinding on a pan seat for my 100. Now I feel like this dude:
Slant%20Tongue.gif

Marty G. Pretty darn sharp little fella there.

Richard T. I sure wish that I had a shop like yours.

Back