• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjamison

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Binder 1650
Dennis F & Steve B - I had a snow plow fall in the expansion/stress relief crack in a sidewalk one time. The blade was spring loaded and in a quick second, the blade tipped down almost flat with the sidewalk and the once free of the crack, slammed back into position with a loud bang. I sounded like a gun going off - startled the heck out of me, LOL!

Geez, I went away for a few days and can't hardly believe things.

Charlie - I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully there is something we could do to assist you and your wife and your life.

Nic and Jeff - I see the Sandbox thread is set up. I'll visit there shortly.

Dennis, et al - as far as I'm concerned that blade trip lock-out should never be locked unless you're doing some fine leveling or minor grading at very slow speeds. I didn't plant my face in the hood, I almost ended up in front of the tractor getting run over.

Tony H

I repainted my blade this summer and the 3/4" pin had to be welded to the "triangular thing" AKA IH Nomenclature "Main frame."

Okie Dokie,
We're back online anyway! LOL

Thanks for all the kind words and wishes that everyone posted.

I'll be setting up a thread in the Sandbox with a link to a page with some pics.

Seems that a $1.00 receptacle/Outlet/plugin can cost ya right at 1.6 million bucks these days!

cubwinker.gif
happy.gif

Note to all with an original, A new drive belt does wanders for a smooth feeling clutch. It was long overdue

Words can not describe the feelings I have seeing a life time of work burnt to ashes.

Glad to know Charlie and his wife made it out alive,that is a relife.

I wish Charlie and his wife the best and hope they can recover from this terriable loss soon.

Man, that is devastating! Our prayers are with you Charlie! If you need anything, this forum is the first place you need to ask.

I third that, and think I see a glimmer of yellow and white in there

The plan is to Not have the plow locked.. that's why I asked the question after the plow assembly burst apart when I loosened the Springs and let it pivot. Many have chimed in with the same issue. Seems like this is a weak point. I have access to a 3/4" piece with threads one end. I will make it right. Probably add gussetts where this Rod passes through the Main Frame (triangle). Thanks again everyone

Why would the main frame be yellow on an otherwise white push blade. Did IH paint some yellow?

264265.jpg

Latest posts

Back