• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 29, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Chris R., I can't help with the dimensions but here's a couple photos and a drawing.

215467.jpg

215468.jpg

215469.jpg

I took the day off of work to get a few things done before the snow flies. One thing was to get the ag tires I bought from Rob D., installed on K4K. Thanks Rob! I also installed a set of weights inside the rims so it's ready for plowing.
happy.gif
Now if the garden soil would dry out a little so I could go play...

215471.jpg

215472.jpg

215473.jpg

Kraig, Thats a nice looking CC. Nice Job! What kind of tires are they on the back? They don't look like Carlisles.

Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos"

Thats sweeeet looking , I also like the key tag.I`am hopeful that my O will look 1/2 that Sweeeeet.

Mat G

In my deference he could read his manual.But then I must take more time to read also.
bash.gif

Kraig-
That's a PURDY tractor!

Don't ya just love the look of an Original with AG tires on the back?

<font size="-2">BTW... Nice job, I see you mounted them in the correct direction on the first try!</font>
clown.gif

Don T
A little M.M. will fix your vision...
heheheeh.
128 heeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's Cubby 128
215482.jpg

215483.jpg

Rich P. It sure is!!!
happy.gif
Fancy and I'll fall asleep on it.

Kraig M. Your Original looks soo nice.... Want to do mine in time for next year?

Hopefully this afternoon, I'll get to try my hand at welding with a real welder instead of my little bitty one. First time in eight or nine years with this one. Oh the projects to be done.

Could someone point me in the direction for instructions on how to mount IH snow blade on a 102. Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments on K4K.
happy.gif

Melody, I bought them used (though they are like brand new!) from Rob Dehli, I forget what brand they are, I'd have to go look. You are correct they are not Carlisle.

Don, Charlie gave me that key fob.
happy.gif

Art, yep, thought long and hard about which tire to mount on which side.
thumbsup.gif
And YES I do love the look of an Original with Ag tires!
bouncy.gif

Speaking of K4K, he got his new shoes dirty!

215488.jpg

215489.jpg

215490.jpg

215491.jpg

215492.jpg

215493.jpg

It's quite amazing what one can do with only 7hp. Now that I have lots of traction on the rear I can really tell I need front weights. Time to build a weight bracket for some of the 4, 45lb JD weights that we have for the JD X585.

Selah, one of our cats, seemed to like the front tri ribs on K4K, even though they've been on K4K for a couple of years now. He didn't even pay any attention to the new Ags! Cats... He did give the Kohler an inspection, I think it passed.
dunno.gif

215496.jpg

215497.jpg

Kraig M. VERY nice job of plowing. Are thse Deestones perhaps?

I didn't get a chance to try the welder. By the time I got the mower put on and the lawns mowed all the dust and wind sure plugged up my sinuses. Plus, Angel and I think that Fancy's little kitten may have brothers and sisters in the garage. So tomorrow it looks like stuff will be moved around in the garage very carefully to do a search. Angel thinks in the attic area. We both heard a kitten meow this afternoon only we checked everything outside and couldn't find anything. Oh, well... I need to get things arranged in the garage again anyway.

Marlin, thanks, the garden soil plows really nice and makes it look like I know what I'm doing...
blush.gif
It was probably a tad on the wet side to be plowing but I really needed to get a spot ready to plant the garlic so I only did that little bit and left the rest of the garden for spring. Nope, not Deestones. The brand is an Asian sounding name that starts with an S. I'll check tomorrow and post the name.

Kraig-
with all that power, you might what to put some more bolts in the wheel weights ,,,
roflol.gif

ID all steel cab. I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this as I don't know what year or what model this fits. I bought it thinking it might fit my Lo Boy. It doesn't but it's obviously IH. Can anyone tell me what model it fits?

215500.jpg

I'm very proud to say Steven III (9) was able to take the 782 and 10" plow out by himself today at PD (revisited) and did very well. After a few rounds he had it figured out and was doing a nice safe job of plowing. (I still made sure I followed him in the furrow with the 2072 to make sure I wasn't too far away as he learned)

I think Big Steve and I were smiling just as much, if not more, than he was as we made a few rounds together!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!!!

(pics to follow, Mom has them on her camera)

Chris E. and I plowed Mom's gardens after we finished up in the field this afternoon...results look a lot like Kraigs, but with a little blacker dirt
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Kraig,

Looks like K4K likes it's new shoes!!!!

Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos"

I see you had a great day, I like to turn a little dirt as well. Charlie send me a key fob awhile back and I`am saving it for my Original when I get it painted. I thought I was the only one who just used 2 bolts for wheel weights. They seem to hold up real good with just two. Today I was filling up the new Cub storage with all the sub frames from all the cubs I have here. I will have to put the three snow blades and some decks in there also.The shed is filling up fast and I think everyone should have a storage area like Charlies has.
clappy.gif
I did have my 149 out for a drive , The stack muffler I got for Art A , thanks , the sound of that always make me smile .We are to get more rain in the am and I hope it holds off till I get the 125 inside so when i`am ready I can get the engine installed and have that running.
Shift.gif
old.gif

My internet provide came up with a special $9.95 a month for 30 meg service, I might have to give that a try and see if it worth the jump from 15.

Back