• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graeme - Send me a full size shot of the top pic, that sucker looks kinda baddd with that engine.
What's the name/specs on those rear tires ?

I know iv'e seen a diagram of a hydro in hear can any one help me find it .iv'e tryed the serch but im not very good on computer Thanks

Doug H.
You mean like this.
69415.jpg

Graeme, looks like you've been busy, great job on the 102!!
69419.gif
I like the custom graphics, "G.T." you got good initials.
happy.gif
Please post some detail photos of the frame reinforcement on the left side and some photos of how you have that Honda mounted?
beerchug.gif

Richard C., I too have often wondered what people do with the grill inserts!
69421.gif
Never thought of the chicken coop thing.... The 1x2/3 series has the perfect grill insert for making a barbecue grill out of.

Charlie, here is the 123 I brought home the weekend before the 782, just playing around with resizing,to see if I can make it work!
69426.jpg

Notice those three big holes someone drilled in the top of the frame, I wonder why someone would do that

Ryan, I bet they cut those holes because they were too lazy to split the tractor to work on the hydro. Some people....
screwloose.gif

Also someone musta got hungry, cause like almost all the tractors I find the grille is missing!

Ryan, did that come with a snowthrower? I see the bracket for the chute rotator rod is still attached.

Kraig, No snowthrower Just a few remains of when one was on it years ago, also a few remains of a sleeve hitch, now I wonder why someone would take off just part of the hitch, and leave the rest? same with the blower? Oh well I only paid $100 for it and it runs like new!

Now all's I got to do is win the fight between me and the set screws in the hydro fan, so I can put it on a better driveshaft I got, then hopefully the tractor will drive. Whatever reason someone drilled those holes for I hope they fixed the problem for I'm not a tranny guy at all!

Charlie, I have one of those 1x2/3 grill screens too, and no 1x2/3 to put it on.
happy.gif

Ryan, I have a tunnel off of a 1x7 that should fit that 123. You'd have to drill out the spot welds to get the tunnel off. A previous owner already drilled out the spot welds and then bolted it on mine. You'll also have to cut the access hole for the hydro adjust. If you want it you can have it if you pay the shipping.

69431.jpg

Ryan, here's a 1x5 chassis, I circled the hydro adjust access area. This is on another of my parts tractors, you could have this cover too but I'd have to charge you to have me drill out the spot welds.
yikes.gif

69433.jpg

Kraig, Thanks I really appreciate the offer, but I want to try to find a complete good frame for it first, I try to make any cub I get back to original the best I can, if I can't find one here before too long I will take you up on that, that would be my second best choice
happy.gif

Back