• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the adjustments procedures for the two relays, closing voltage and regulator voltage, in the voltage regulator on a cub 106?

BTW,
Lets see if anyone can find the signal I sent to Art in the picture.
biggrin.gif

Charlie,
There is a can of possibly cutting fluid on the trailer hitch? Can't tell, but it looks like the Briggs & Stratton logo on the can. I'm sure that's not what it is though.

Charlie's on his way to "Chroming out" his rig.

Charlie: I'm going to shoot for the rear tires. Is Art going bald? He's here often, so it's not the MIA/POW flaps. OR...does the captivation of this site make a lot of us PO (read Prisoners Of, not P****d Off.
rant.gif

Frank, I'll beat Art to a response to your post, because I know when he sees it he'll be posting this same info: Art is not going bald but I am!
blush.gif

Oh yeah, and don't shoot out Charlie's tires!
draw.gif
icon_eek.gif

Keith L.
That's an old can of Buttercut, The best stuff ever made for drill juice.

Frank C.
I've got new rears going on next week. I had michelins put on the front the other day.

You guys are slow today, check the right fender.
biggrin.gif

Dog poo ?????? Can't tell what it is - maybe a turtle??

Before I even read Kendell's post I thought to myself, "fake doggie doodie?" Too blury, can't tell what it is. Could be GI Joe giving Ahmadinejad the finger for all I know.

My eyes aren't good enough to see from here to Minnesota. Daylight fading, fast, here. Have you got enough left to take a closer-up-pic? All I can see on that right rear fender is an obscene gesture, and I know that's not right. Does the winner get a new seat?
happy.gif

I even blew it up and put glasses on and I still can't tell what it is.
1a_scratchhead.gif

I took the 104 out for a good test run this afternoon, and what I found was that under the load of the deck cutting grass the engine would start to break down, act as if there was fuel loss and backfire repeatedly...I guess that I need to give it a good tune up. Any thoughts on the matter?

So Charlie,,, if you put ag tires on it I guess you could mount them backwards just for Art!

RE: Voltage Regulator Adjustment

OK, I have the service manual that says adjust the cut-out volatage to 12.8 volts and the regulator voltage to 14 volts.

You can't have 12.8v and 14v at the same time so my question is how do you adjust these two voltages?

Lammy in Oklahoma

Charlie: Ya, but I'll need (read "want") more. You gotta admit, I won! Did you stage that, or did that glove just happen to fall there that way?
Slant Tongue.gif

FYI: I just got home from a Portage Lake Centennial Book Committee meeting (I'm the secretary, and what I record as minutes becomes official history). If you think I'm off-topic, I'd have ridden the 149 "mule" down there tonight (2.5 miles) if it weren't raining/spitting snow.
Haven't seen this for awhile - still consider it good advice --
rtfm2.gif

P.S. If I could just have 2, I'd pick a 123 and a 149.
asthanos.gif

Tom Bradshaw: Go with your gut (and what you've learned, here). That 104's engine is no different than your other cubs.

Could anyone tell me the measurement I need for the correct placement of the hood decals on my original? From the front of the hood back, if there is an exact measurement anyway. Thanks in advance. Nick

Frank, thanks for jumping in. I'm not the too good at mechanical/electrical stuff, so look at this a coaching. Killing batteries means the batteries don't last long. I don't believe they are charging when the 1650 is running. What next?

Eric

Latest posts

Back