• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 15, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthompson

displayname
Jim Thompson
Creeper. Never installed it on any of my tractors but appears to be in good condition. New gasket included. $250 OBO shipped UPS ground. [email protected]
95340.jpg

K 321 Spec 60166a

Good running motor from a 149.This came out of a running tractor. No smoke or funny noises.I do have a replacement for the broken flywheel screen.

Asking $150.00 or best offer.

QA 36 snowblower 65.00 or best offer.
Come's with what you see plus gearbox. Also have new parts for it .Missing the driveshaft an chain.

I will be at Jacktown P.A. this weekend If you are going I could bring it with me.

My email is in my profile

95351.jpg

95352.jpg

95353.jpg

Cleaning out my extra projects

IH 682 - built by CC, Cast Iron Rear End, Series 1 engine still going strong, new coil 4 years ago, new front tires 2 years ago $550 (Chains not included)
95372.jpg

Tiller - Series 1 with both extensions, very good tines, no right angle gearbox. $125
95373.jpg

Cat 0 plow, Sears branded, 7" cut $40

95374.jpg

Lift Arm for wide frame 3 point? $10 (arm has 25 1/4 " center-center holes and has bend near one end)

I can bring these to the plow day at the S. Blunier farm on Nov 1, or they can be picked up just outside Madison, WI.

Wanted to trade:
782 Cub Cadet w/ 50" deck for a loader for a Cub Cadet Narrow Frame or a Cub Loboy

QA42 Snow thrower. Been sitting in my friends hay loft for the last 4 years. Seem to be mechanically in good shape. Some backlash in the gear box. Needs some TLC with a welder. Flights are a little bent up. Not sure but maybe the shoot neck was modified? $150.00 Will need to pick up in Green Bay, WI. Email me for more pictures.

Jim

here is a new old stock head light set up.the main box is rough and the decal has come lose in places and may not stick well.no wings nuts.hard to find new old stock items.125.00 plus 15 for sipping in the lower 48.
95448.jpg

95449.jpg

95450.jpg

95451.jpg

95452.jpg

95453.jpg

For sale is a shell of a 2072. I started to build this tractor to put a loader on it, plans have changed for me so I selling all I have for it. Here is what I have the picture is not the best but there is a lot of good useable parts. Duall brakes, super front axle, 149 ported hydro rearend(so I could have duall brakes and a cast iron rearend), rock shaft, engine plate, fire wall&gastank, trans cover, it only has 1650 wheels on it, both side sheilds, no steering on tractor never got that far, fender pan, lots of good parts here, asking $150.00
95468.jpg

this is a very good used 44 inch deck.it has four wheels and it works great.will need clean and the blades sharpen.no shipping 50.00
95491.jpg

95492.jpg

original mower with complete hanger.has two small holes and the wheel are not perfect.overall a good deck email for better pictures.no shipping 50.00
95499.jpg

95500.jpg

Finally, Heres a picture of the QA42 from my earlier post. More pics available if interested.

95651.jpg

95652.jpg

I have a model 190-350 snowblower for sale. This unit is for the lawn tractor variety made in the 1980’s like 1320, 1330, 1420, 1430, etc... It does not fit old garden tractors like 105, 122, 125, 129, etc… Nor will it fit new garden tractors like 1782, 1863, 2082, etc… Email me to see if it will fit your tractor. I can cross reference. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. Chute turns nicely. Blade in great shape. Skids in nice shape. New drive shaft bearing. New chain idler. Chain not great but works fine. Auger spins nicely and freely. The unit is 40” wide and is single stage. Some surface rust on auger and housing. Very nice, working unit. I would like $150 for it. Picked up in Western Massachusetts. Email for more information and pictures.
95709.jpg
95710.jpg

I have a few new 4hp & 8hp Kohler carbs left over from projects. 4hp $50, 8hp $85 each. southeast Iowa.
95749.jpg

Kyle
I find the carb in your picture with the spring interesting, what would that have been used for originally do you know?

Rick, that one is for a magnum 20 twin, just had to rob the float bowl & plug for another carb. I've come across several of the twin carbs that had that spring, I think it's intended to help get the needle closed during alot of bouncing of the equipment.

a cub cadet 100 with working rear pto.has a good 10 hp kohler motor will need a another carb.the motor somked on start up then clear up.good clutch.the hood and seat has holes.the frame has been cut i will throw in another frame.need some tlc.would make a good winter project.350.00

95760.jpg

95761.jpg

95762.jpg

Latest posts

Back