• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 15, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cub cadet 10h.p.sport stock pulling tractor everything included, very strong motor needs nothing 1,500.00 [trade????]740-687-1067 [email protected] [ohio]
95775.jpg

New kohler k341 mini blocks. Genuine Kohler, not rebuilds or aftermartket parts. $350+ ship or can be picked up in SE Iowa
95827.jpg

Plowday specials;
Cub cadet 2 stage snowblower. Great condition with belt and lift rod. Will fit 82 series and up, works better with power steering $350.00
Mccormick Deering No.3 Cream Separater, many extra parts to go with it. Wanted to restore it, no time. $125.00
Cub Cadet 100. Creeper, fenders,horn, cigar lighter,lights, sleeve hitch. complete tractor run great. $650.00. No deck but can get a snowthrower for it if given enough time.
26-12-12 Vampire ATV mudder ag tires. The ones on Travis' 1772 Diesel. excellent condition can use on plowday, fluid filled $250.00
All items can be brought to Steve's plowday or picked up in Streamwood Il 60107. I must know if you want them by Thursday at lunch time for loading purposes.Pics upon request.
E-mail with any questions.

Have a few items for sale, possible delivery to southeast ohio here in a couple weeks.

-71, 1x2, 123 headlights with switch and wiring-$110 shipped
-Top Belt Guard for #1, #1A, #2 tiller-$50 shipped
-Rebuilt WF Creeper, new handle, NEW SHAFT bearings and seals-$275 shipped
-Ported Hydro Pump and 82 series Hydro lift system-$100 PLUS SHIPPING
-70,100 others NF solid Clutch Cover-$20 shipped
-WF hydro lift system, no pump-$520 shipped
-82 series and later lift cylinder-$20 shipped

Other parts availble, email me at [email protected]

I've got a cuople of things for sale that I will be bringing to Plow Day....
A couple of older 8" flat beam brinly plows...$100 each
96060.jpg

96061.jpg

A partial Cat "O" plow..Missing the hitch attachment bars evrything else is there great shape...$150.00 O.B.O
96062.jpg

If intersted please e-mail me or call 574-876-0327....KURT

Aslo have a Really nice Original. Ser# 55292 {First or second day of April} Engine starts and runs great, Choke cable stuck,has the oil bath air cleaner.Grill and emblem are perfect. Hood has small wave in front but ornament is great and hood brace is perfect. mower deck has small holes but spindles turn free. Has had a sleeve hitch on it but P.O. could not find it..It has both upper and lower brackets on it. Last of all it has the RARE Art Aytay "Tootle them with Vigor" horn option....$400.00 O.B.O.
96065.jpg

96066.jpg

96067.jpg

96068.jpg

96069.jpg

KURT!!!!!!
bottom.gif

I was drinking a glass of water as I read your ads. Now the water is all over my monitor!!!

LOL!
clown.gif
roflol.gif
clappy.gif
rofl.gif
beer2.gif
err.gif
joker.gif
taunt.gif
biggrin.gif

I haven't laughed that hard in years..

Kurt,

You need to send Art that horn for the "Plow Special". That would look sweet hanging of the side painted IH Red.

Have a wide frame mule drive with wide pulleys and a tiller belt (5/8") from a 1450. E-mail for pics, willing to trade or partial trade for some original parts: headlights or fenders or make a good offer. Parts in real good shape.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back