• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHRIS....I would like to purchase that light switch if possible,do you have a number? thanks

Calvin What do you want for the Brinly hitch on the right in the picture and would you be willing to ship it?

Steering wheel from 124 and one from a 128 both in nice shape $15.00 each + sh.

Nice running K301 47541d with fuel pump. It was/is mounted in a 1100. Will remove one you see/hear it run. $200.
Email for pix

Here's a nice complete Spring Assist for all Narrow Frame tractors except the Original.
$65 plus shipping from Zip Code 06798
247552.jpg

247553.jpg

Still have the 7hp. (from a 71) fuel tank listed from last summer. Has been repaired but works well with no leaks. $25. + shipping. Email for pix.

Fall Special
or
Get Ready for Winter Special

My son has several pairs of the original cast iron IH wheel weights so I figured we'd run a Fall or Winter Special.
$125 per pair, includes Priority Mail shipping to your door.
Pic I'm posting is of a stock pair in white, but we may have some in yellar, so if you have a color preference please state so but no guarantee you'll get that color.
247582.jpg

complete working electric lift comes with 2 switches one is bent but works the other switch i did not try but it appears to be ok 200.00 plus shipping
247634.jpg

Windbreaker listed earlier on this page is SOLD pending payment. Thanks for all those who were interested.

Latest posts

Back