• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjames

displayname
Conner James
Pictures of the plows in the last post...

246993.jpg
246994.jpg

Cub Cadet 682...

Complete. Includes new headlight panel, side panels, seat, and grille.

Series I. Free, and has compression. Should run, but needs wired.

$200 FIRM, or trade.

246997.jpg

Wide Frame homemade rear weight bracket. Enough room behind the seat to hang your front weights from Plow Day for the winter snow removal chores. $15.00 plus shipping.

247007.jpg

247008.jpg

247009.jpg

Front bracket from a wide frame. It used to have a Gravely blade mounted to it. $10.00 plus shipping. Possible beginning of a front weight bracket or ???

247010.jpg

247011.jpg

247012.jpg

Adam, why don't you try emailing him since you are the one interested? Since when did sellers have to contact buyers?

Also, the 127 and 86 rolling chassis in the archives are now sold. thanks to all who were interested.

I realize it's out of season for mower decks, but I have a 48 inch pin on style deck for the older narrow frames I would like to sell. The shell is in really good shape, has all the bearings and spindles. The only thing it needs is the idler for the spindle belt. It has belt covers on it. Blades are a little worn. Can get pictures eventually of it, just didn't have time while I was home this weekend. $75 OBO. Please email if you are interested. Thanks!

I have a complete windbreaker off of a NF. It is original but in good condition. All the brackets and hardware are here and the "fabric" is in really good condition. The windshield has a small stress crack by the upper mounting hole and the back plastic window has a tear in the lower left corner. Otherwise it is in great shape for a soft top that is 45 years old. I'm located in east central WI. I would prefer pick up considering the size and fragility of this product. However, it you can convince me otherwise and will arrange and pay for it (the shipping) I guess I would do it.

247102.jpg

247103.jpg

247104.jpg

More pictures available upon request. Asking $350. Feel free to email me (as usual--email in profile.
err.gif
)

Snow removal season is closing in soon, dont be caught unprepaired.
247109.jpg

247110.jpg

Cadott Wi.
$125 PICKED UP...
E-mail in my profile.

Ported hydro out of a 147
247113.jpg

Tires and rims included
Cadott Wi
$75.00
PICKED UP HERE
NO SHIPPING

383 HYDRO MOWER
247117.jpg

Needs carb and motor work, was a great little mower until the charging system went out and the carb needed rebuilding/cleaning.
Black Ohio rubber seat not included in sale but will sell seprate for $50( same as the white Ohio rubber seats just the hard to find black model)
Heres what it looks like not in the weeds
247118.jpg

Cadott Wi
PICK UP ONLY
$100.00

Brand new in the box cat.0 3point cultivator
247121.jpg

Location Cadott Wi
$250.00 plus shippinig
Box is getting bad, and will have to have more tape wrapped around it to ship so small parts dont fall out.
E-mail in profile.

FREE to a good forum home. I have a set of 4-link tire chains that came off a Cub Cadet 100 with 23 x 6-12 tires. The length of the cross chains is 11 inches. These are in good condition. If interested, contact me through my profile. Shipping will be $10.85. Lower 48 only. Priority medium flat rate box.

I have some parts that I would like to move.

Narrow frame brinly spring assist.$60

2 Narrow frame upper cast pieces for a sleeve hitch.$10 ea.

Narrow frame snowplow lift bracket.$10

2 Pieces for bolting sleeve hitch lift arm to rockshaft for narrow frame.$5 ea.

2 wide frame sleeve hitch lift bars.$10 ea.

Prices don't include shipping.

Hoods! Choice $20.00 each. All have intact cross member. The 71-12 hood 2nd to left has two 1/4" hole drilled into it, but nice and straight. Prefer pickup, but will ship if needed. Maybe someone will be going to one of the plow days in my area??
247301.jpg

Deck undercarriage form 128. Complete. $20.00. Prefer pickup, but will ship if needed. Maybe someone will be going to one of the plow days in my area??
247303.jpg

Brinley plow for sale local pickup only in Martinsburg, WV. And a few other hookups for Cub Cadets. Thank you.

247331.jpg

247332.jpg

New Dash 82 series?? $20
Used 1x9 series grill with retainers. $30
New Q/L grill $40
Used Q/L clutch driver. Not broke YET. $50
New solid clutch driver. $85
Push-Pull head light switch. $10

Can deliver to Blunier Plow Day.
247350.jpg

QA 42A SnowBlower.
Was painted up for show some years ago but it has been used a few times since.
Dirty now but will clean up nice.
I have box with a complete QA 42A without blower housing and auger.
These go together. WILL NOT SEPARATE.

$300.00 Firm.
Can deliver to Blunier Plow Day.
247386.jpg

247387.jpg

247388.jpg

Wide frame Blade $100.00
247389.jpg

Latest posts

Back