Archive through October 05, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbertelli

displayname
Bill Bertelli
Looking for IH #3 Trailer (the smallest one).

Looks like this:
170196.jpg

Looking for a complete windbreaker cab to fit a model 70. perfer one with the roof but will take what I can find.

Anyone have any wheel weights they are looking to get rid of. Let us know. Thanks

I'm looking for a throttle shaft for a #30 carburetor from a K321 (on a 147). As you can see, mine is 'slightly' worn. It's the shorter shaft (2-9/16" long) that only sticks up out of the carb about as high as the high-speed adjustment screw (see pic) and has a flat side. The linkage is the thick, heavy cast type (see pic).
170309.jpg

170310.jpg

Thanks

Greg
[email protected]
320-523-1763

IH 982...(IH Built) anyone know of someone who has one for sale? Would like one with 3pth on it and dual brakes. Front ports would be an nice option as well, but not needed. The same with pto, not really needed, but another option too. Looking for one with a 50" deck on it too. I have seen 60" decks - wow, I think that is just too big for my lawn.

Let me know if you hear of anything.

Thanks

Mike P, I have nothing to do with that auction but one on epay now not too far from me.

William Bertelli,
I tried to send you an e-mail, but it came back
undeliverable.
e-mail me, or call 812.486.5305
Brad Rainey

Looking for a straight cut bevel pinion gear/shaft assembly from an aluminum gear drive rearend. Would be nice to have the matching ring gear but not absolutley necessary.

Shipped to 16875.
farmallgray at aol.com

Looking for a QA36A or QA42A snowthrower in central Illinois. It can be in good condition or need a little work. If you have one you want to sell please email me at [email protected].

Looking for a WF 42" blade subframe near St Paul Mpls. Will also be travelling to N Illinois in the next couple days.

Need not be pretty, just functional! surface rust/slight bends okay.

Criag C,
Contact Mike Masheris on the subframes. He's in northern Illinois

Looking for a Brinly sleeve hitch plow in good condition, would be shipped to the Buffalo NY area. Thanks, Frank

I'm looking for a PTO conversion kit for my Original.
--Ray

Im looking for a plow/blade for my 105. Any out there close to Dixon, Illinois?
Bob 815-973-0699

Ray are you looking for the front engine pto setup for an Original that uses the 70 and up style clutch?I made some repro a while back I think I still have a few left.
Mike

Looking for a QA42 snow blower/thrower for a wide frame. Doesn't have to be perfect, but anything usable and affordable would be considered a candidate. Need a worker more than a looker.

Some where near NE Ohio would certainly be a plus.

Don't have much to trade unless you are in need of some cool lookin little papers with (small)numbers and presidents pictures all over em.

ligaf2000 at yahoo dot com

Latest posts

Back