• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1973 128

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchel daniel

my son was cutting grass today and i heard something get chewed up? it was the lower grill insert.
went to ccspecialties and it says its not found unless i have the wrong part number from the diagram?
part# IH-545510-R1 insert grille.
would like another one.
i would like to keep my old tractor looking like its not missing anything even though we have age on us and stay tired.
thanks

my son was cutting grass today and i heard something get chewed up? it was the lower grill insert.
went to ccspecialties and it says its not found unless i have the wrong part number from the diagram?
part# IH-545510-R1 insert grille.
would like another one.
i would like to keep my old tractor looking like its not missing anything even though we have age on us and stay tired.
thanks
good number , google it and lots come up ! nice used ones are pricey !

You talking about one of these? I have some used ones.
I may even have a metal IH decal that goes at the lower right corner of the grille.

181 copy.jpg

of course.
mine wasnt that pretty.
just trying to keep it all original.
all though it does seem to run cooler without it and the original since broke was melted on the back side quite a bit.
since the last post i have found a few on ebay used from 40-70$ 70 was with the logo and free shipping.
dont really care about the logo right now.
was the lower grille just for looks?
i can find the cast iron front frame for cheaper than the grille on ebay. i dont like putting my info on ebay but i have to by tractor tires soon.

Latest posts

Back