• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 05, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt...the only reply I can think of

worthy.gif

Kurt,
Looks comfy. I'm 6'4" so I am always interested in a stretch. leg room is good.

Kurt,
WOW! Thank you for all of the images and the great write-up. That is an ambitious, well planned build with stunning results! Thanks for sharing the details; well done.
Mike

Does any one have pics of an electric lift that I could see? I'm going to have to build one because it will be alot cheaper and I dont really think I can swing buying one.

Steve, Real sorry to hear about you surgery.
thumbsdown.gif
Hope all is well, looking forward to the visit down there, will pray for good weather and your quick recovery!!
wink.gif

My Cub is draining my batteries...
I have just put my cub back together, new regulator, coil, condesor, wiring harness etc. I bought a new battery while I was putting it back together. when I finished the battery was dead, I returned it and they gave me a new one from the local cub dealer. I brought that one home, plugged it in and the cub ran well for a few days and then nothing, I jump started it and I let it idle for a good 10-15 minutes and then it died again. So I have the battery on a charger in hopes that I can at least get the cub back in side as it is a ways away from the garage.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the wires are reversed on the regulator as the diagram doesn't show me top and bottom...What color wire should be on the top of the regulator when it's on the bracket? (This is a 105 by the way)

KURT S. - Great write-up on Your scale 826. About the "wobble" on Your rear wheels....That's even to scale too! FARMALL had two huge 4-spindle impact wrenchs to tighten the rim clamp bolts on all the rear wheels but never used it. The assemblers had a 3/4" drive impact wrench with the correct socket and would run a couple of the bolts down on the top of the wheels and switch to the bottom bolts, then alternate from side-to-side and typically would get the rims to within a small fraction of an inch to true. If anybody's ever played with large ag tire rims & wheels they know how difficult that really is but when You mount 250 to 350 rims per DAY You get good at it or You bid on another job!

I gotta do some research on that Dibond mat'l You used...sounds like some neat stuff!
Great job....I really like the results!

Latest posts

Back