• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 03, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhassler

displayname
Dave Hassler
Thought I would show off some of my hunting/fishing pics, most of the deer were shot in Maine. More pics coming soon. Please post some of yours.
66174.jpg

66175.jpg

66176.jpg

Nice!
thumbsup.gif

I'll have to round up some photos to post.

I'll have to post some pictures next week. I've got 2 antelope and 2 deer tags for hunting in far northwest South Dakota.

Dave, wacha' holdin'? is that a wabbit? can't really tell.

henri, that's a ruffed grouse from maine, they have tons of them up there.

The grouse population is on the upswing here in Wisconsin. Here's a few photos. A Grouse that my father shot and had mounted and a bunch of tail feathers that I saved.

66218.jpg

66219.jpg

66220.jpg

Here's a 5x5 elk I shot in Colorado in 1993.

66221.jpg

66222.jpg

That's a beautiful elk you got there, I would love to hunt one of those. I'm actually going to maine this weekend to bird hunt, should come back with some more pics.

Dave, thanks. He didn't have big antlers, but they were nice and symmetrical. I'm not gonna get a chance to get out grouse hunting for several more weeks and the season opened here 3 weeks ago!
bash.gif

Here's a whitetail that my father shot back in 2004, his last deer. Last year was the last time I got to hunt with him as he passed away this past May. Not gonna be the same hunting this year... should be my 12 year old daughter's first year hunting provided she passes the Hunter Safety Class.

66224.jpg

not me but I just couldn't resist. I do enjoy the hunting pics although I am not much of a hunter
66227.jpg

Just got back today from deer & antelope hunting. I ended up taking two antelope in the first hour on Thursday, then a deer yesterday morning.

Here's a "before" shot of the antelope:
68748.jpg

Here's the area we were hunting in:
68749.jpg

Dave, nice!!! That one sure has nice tail feathers. What time should I be there for dinner!!!
drool.gif

Wyatt, now that's some open country! Where's the after shot of the antelope? I assume the deer you were hunting were mule deer?
dunno.gif

Kraig-
I didn't have good batteries in my camera until after the antelope and deer were skinned and on ice (and it was a 8'x4'x3' cooler that was FULL, I do have pics of that). The deer I harvested was a mature whitetail doe, she had some good size to her. Friday evening I set up to get a doe mule deer, but had to be content to wait while I watched a doe and her 2 yearlings feed on alfalfa about 25-50 yards from me, well within range of a 260 Remington
happy.gif
. Saturday morning I set up off a creek bottom hoping to get some mule deer going back into cover, but they were run off by some "hunters" running them to the other side of the road, out of my permitted hunting zone and into theirs
angry.gif

Last weeks fishin trip, sunrise over the fog bank.
Bull Shoals Lake, Arkansas

68924.jpg

Mike, that's an awesome friggin picture, what camera did you take that with ?

Dave - Thanks - A Pentax Optio 750Z, it's about a 3 year old camera.

Was out looking for the elusive Ohio Whitetail Deere, found one that was not green
My Deer
69543.jpg

My Friend Mark's Deer
69544.jpg

Two buds together
69545.jpg

Latest posts

Back